Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I think we found a new man for octomommy!
    [/quote]

yeah, they both love making kids and both are broke!!!
    [/quote]

LOL...match made in heaven if ya ask me.....

<h1>Indian doctors save boy impaled on iron rod</h1>
    <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview">
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview</a>

Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.

[quote user="bansaw"]Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.
    [/quote]
    No ****. Honestly right? It is nice that you are a great father. You talk about your girls often. I like that.

I have a 2 year old daughter and there is nothing like a little girl and her Daddy. I love her so much.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.
    [/quote]
    No ****. Honestly right? It is nice that you are a great father. You talk about your girls often. I like that.

I have a 2 year old daughter and there is nothing like a little girl and her Daddy. I love her so much.
    [/quote]you do some different things when you have girls.

today we walked over to the plaza...only a block, on a pretty busy street.

well my youngest starts doing this kick your legs out front type skipping, got her older sis and I laughing...then my oldest starts...then they egg me on. So there I am skipping like a moron with them on a busy street. At first I was embarrassed then I thought they'd remember it as fun and a big laugh, the motorist thinking I'm some fruitcake will forget me in 10 minutes.

What I found the strangest part about being a dad was when you'd see something on the TV where a kid is sick or hurt and I always get upset...before I was a dad I never gave it a second thought

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1>Indian doctors save boy impaled on iron rod</h1>
    <a href="http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview">
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview</a>

[/quote]

Jebus Christ

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <H1>Indian doctors save boy impaled on iron rod</H1>

<A href="http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview">
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/03/13/india.boy.metal.rod/index.html?iref=mpstoryview</A>

[/quote]

Jebus Christ
    [/quote]</P>

Where is the blood?</P>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.
    [/quote]

well my youngest starts doing this kick your legs out front type skipping, got her older sis and I laughing...then my oldest starts...then they egg me on. So there I am skipping like a moron with them on a busy street. At first I was embarrassed then I thought they'd remember it as fun and a big laugh, the motorist thinking I'm some fruitcake will forget me in 10 minutes.

What I found the strangest part about being a dad was when you'd see something on the TV where a kid is sick or hurt and I always get upset...before I was a dad I never gave it a second thought
    [/quote]
    I can picture it now. I am sure you guys were having a great time. It is no thing to embarrass yourself when it is for your kids. I act like a dork all the time. They will remember that for a while I am sure.

Funny you say that about getting upset. Having a kid made me way more emotional to. When your own kid is sick or hurt is bad enough. You want to help them so bad. I would never get sad or anything like that and every now and then something will get me. I read a story from Bill Simmons about how his Golden Retriever died and I was almost crying at my desk at work. It took everything I had to pull it together.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]Good Lord....I couldn't imagine being the parent with something like that...just gave my girls a big hug.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    I can picture it now. I am sure you guys were having a great time. It is no thing to embarrass yourself when it is for your kids. I act like a dork all the time. They will remember that for a while I am sure.

Funny you say that about getting upset. Having a kid made me way more emotional to. When your own kid is sick or hurt is bad enough. You want to help them so bad. I would never get sad or anything like that and every now and then something will get me. I read a story from Bill Simmons about how his Golden Retriever died and I was almost crying at my desk at work. It took everything I had to pull it together.
    [/quote]yeah, I guess its the knowledge of your own mortality after having a child that sets in

[quote user="GiantFanInSJ"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <h1>Indian doctors save boy impaled on iron rod</h1>

[img][/img]

[/quote]

Jebus Christ
    [/quote]</p>

Where is the blood?</p>[/quote]on the inside. bet it gushed when they pulled it out. why in first aid you never remove an object thats punctured someone