Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]Well , I see Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Rosen are no longer a couple. Jeez , I'm gonna have to get up tospeed on the entertainment scene. No clue here that those 2 were even seeing each other[][/quote]

Well according to one of them, they are just taking a breather...

I really don't understand blohan, she can do SOOO much better. She could have a really hot lezzy partner...I just don't get it.

blohan is cute, but you can start to see the drugs taking affect on her....

Go watch Mean Girls, she's really good in it....
    [/quote]</P>

So is Lindsay Lohan a switch hitter or is it girls only. Like I said AG ......I'm somewhat behind the times on some of these entertainment matters</P>

I do know Madonna is trying to adopt another baby..............old news right?[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

So is Lindsay Lohan a switch hitter or is it girls only. Like I said AG ......I'm somewhat behind the times on some of these entertainment matters</p>

I do know Madonna is trying to adopt another baby..............old news right?[]</p>[/quote]

haha, well I'm not exactly a walking TMZ.com either... [:P]

I think she is a switch hitter, she's hooked up with guys too like Bruce Willis. Right now she's probably just really into this Sam girl so she's hooked on her...no pun intended haha...

She's just going with the flow I believe....When Michael Phelps was the latest "it" guy, there were rumors Lindsay was interested in him....

This crack***** is an annoying looney tune...

"I'm not a bad person and this is what happens," Lohan told Us through tears. "I was raised to treat people well, and I'm so tired of this drama."</p>

Lohan says she's "so alone" without Ronson.</p>

"Everyone's turned on me," says the actress. She tells the magazine that the night of the Chateau showdown, Nicole Richie walked by her and said "Uck," and Drea De Matteo said, "Come at me, *****."</p>

"I'm a f--king 22-year-old girl who's in love," she says. "I felt like I was in Mean Girls, but worse: Mean Girls was a movie."</p>

Sources tell the magazine Ronson had repeatedly tried to break up
    with Lohan over the past month, but each time, "Lindsay threatens to
    kill herself -- she cares about her but wants out."
    </p>

Lohan laughs upon hearing that, saying she's okay.</p>

"I'm just really hurt!" she says. "The whole situation is sick."</p>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

This crack***** is an annoying looney tune...

"I'm not a bad person and this is what happens," Lohan told Us through tears. "I was raised to treat people well, and I'm so tired of this drama."</p>

Lohan says she's "so alone" without Ronson.</p>

"Everyone's turned on me," says the actress. She tells the magazine that the night of the Chateau showdown, Nicole Richie walked by her and said "Uck," and Drea De Matteo said, "Come at me, *****."</p>

"I'm a f--king 22-year-old girl who's in love," she says. "I felt like I was in Mean Girls, but worse: Mean Girls was a movie."</p>

Sources tell the magazine Ronson had repeatedly tried to break up
    with Lohan over the past month, but each time, "Lindsay threatens to
    kill herself -- she cares about her but wants out."
    </p>

Lohan laughs upon hearing that, saying she's okay.</p>

"I'm just really hurt!" she says. "The whole situation is sick."</p>
    [/quote]

The whole situation IS sick....she's just another "look at me look at me! punk.."

Why is she in the movie in the first place? because it gives her attention....

I remember this one papar***i was spilling the beans on people like her and Brit Brit, he said they know exactly where the papar***i will be and they GO THERE. Then they pretend their privacy rights are violated and can't wait to see their pictures in the papers the next day...They set themselves up on purpose...

22? ... she looks 32 there

I'd still do her happily though []

How about that "unhappy" Canadian violating U.S airspace in a stolen plane? ... Thunder Bay will do that to people imo.... also a foiled assasination attempt plan in Turkey?? maybe thats why Obama is trying to get everything done so quickly

he is considered an apostate according to Islamic tradition.
    his father being Muslim sort of implies that obama should be one as well.
    in fact according to the faith traditions of Islam, all of us belonged to Allah and when we deny him, or even become atheistic, we are infidels and apsotate.

hence why the EXTREMISTS do what they do...

PS
    plus he IS the president of the US.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bansaw"]22? ... she looks 32 there

How about that "unhappy" Canadian violating U.S airspace in a stolen plane? ... Thunder Bay will do that to people imo.... also a foiled assasination attempt plan in Turkey?? maybe thats why Obama is trying to get everything done so quickly
    [/quote]</P>

Thunder Bay must be some tough place if you want to buyyourself a "sidewinder missle" from an F-16. Maybe his thinking was quick and painless</P>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he is considered an apostate according to Islamic tradition.
    his father being Muslim sort of implies that obama should be one as well.
    in fact according to the faith traditions of Islam, all of us belonged to Allah and when we deny him, or even become atheistic, we are infidels and apsotate.

hence why the EXTREMISTS do what they do...

PS
    plus he IS the president of the US.
    [/quote]</P>

There's no half way with thatthinking by these Extremists............................Given their actions regarding us [and the rest of the world]over the last 20 years [actually like 5000 years]no real reason to even give them a chance imo [the extremists I'm talking about]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]22? ... she looks 32 there

[/quote]</p>

Thunder Bay must be some tough place if you want to buyyourself a "sidewinder missle" from an F-16. Maybe his thinking was quick and painless</p>[/quote]

I think that's the best way to go out if you have to....maybe try to rig yourself with flares and live a couple extra seconds.....but how many people get to say they were shotdown by an F-16!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]How many people get to say they were shot down by an F-16!!!

[/quote]
    Call me crazy but wouldn't the answer be none?