Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Parachutes are of little value after you've been blown into a thousand pieces jk 4417</P>

[/quote]
    <FONT color=#ff0000>Oh yeah smart guy.</FONT> Well what if you hit the eject button right before the missile hits. [:S]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Last time I checked Piper Cherokee aircraft don't have ejection seats...............he would have to be pretty fast to bail to beat that missle[]</P>

If you have time could you check to see if that TV show was Barney Miller where that guy had the line about pickle jars and post a pic Thanks in advance</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]he is considered an apostate according to Islamic tradition.
    his father being Muslim sort of implies that obama should be one as well.
    in
    fact according to the faith traditions of Islam, all of us belonged to
    Allah and when we deny him, or even become atheistic, we are infidels
    and apsotate.

hence why the EXTREMISTS do what they do...

PS
    plus he IS the president of the US.
    [/quote]</p>

There's no half way with thatthinking by these
    Extremists............................Given their actions regarding us
    [and the rest of the world]over the last 20 years [actually like 5000
    years]no real reason to even give them a chance imo [the
    extremists I'm talking about]</p>[/quote]nah we need to be friendly to them so they like us.....
    [/quote]

LMFAO... sending a "welcome to the neighborhood basket" time now...

PS:
    Barney Miller was one of my favorite comedies growing up.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Parachutes are of little value after you've been blown into a thousand pieces jk 4417</p>
    [/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">Oh yeah smart guy.</font> Well what if you hit the eject button right before the missile hits. [:S]
    [/quote]

If the plane did have an eject button, would it look like that scene from Die Hard 2?

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Parachutes are of little value after you've been blown into a thousand pieces jk 4417</p>

[/quote]
    <font color="#ff0000">Oh yeah smart guy.</font> Well what if you hit the eject button right before the missile hits. [:S]
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Last time I checked Piper Cherokee aircraft don't have ejection seats...............he would have to be pretty fast to bail to beat that missle[]</p>

If you have time could you check to see if that TV show was Barney Miller where that guy had the line about pickle jars and post a pic Thanks in advance</p>[/quote]

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Last time I checked Piper Cherokee aircraft don't have ejection seats...............he would have to be pretty fast to bail to beat that missle[]</p>

If you have time could you check to see if that TV show was Barney Miller where that guy had the line about pickle jars and post a pic Thanks in advance</p>[/quote][/quote]
    Thanks Bansaw because I have no clue what he is talking about. lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Parachutes are of little value after you've been blown into a thousand pieces jk 4417</P>

[/quote]
    <FONT color=#ff0000>Oh yeah smart guy.</FONT> Well what if you hit the eject button right before the missile hits. [:S]
    [/quote]

If the plane did have an eject button, would it look like that scene from Die Hard 2?

[/quote]</P>

LOL I would imagineso AG Just the look on Bruce Willis' face should warn people not mess with missiles[]</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Last time I checked Piper Cherokee aircraft don't have ejection seats...............he would have to be pretty fast to bail to beat that missle[]</P>

If you have time could you check to see if that TV show was Barney Miller where that guy had the line about pickle jars and post a pic Thanks in advance</P>

[/quote][/quote]
    Thanks Bansaw because I have no clue what he is talking about. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Barney Miller was one of the funniest TV shows late 70s early eighties. Every character had his own special acting talent. Hal Linden was Barney Miller Abe Vigoda [ of "The Godfather"] and quite a few more. Insp Luger [can't remember the real actors name] was the one who kept reminding Barney of the case they were on years earlier were the victim was sent back to them gradually in pickle jars. </P>

That show must be on one of these cable channels</P>

once in a while it saddens me how old I'm getting.

for example, Barney Miller, and any other TV show from this era. for me i remember them pretty clearly and well enough.

and when some of the young bucks say, "Barney Miller? what's that?"

well...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I was born in 1980 and can honestly say I have never heard of it.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]once in a while it saddens me how old I'm getting.

for example, Barney Miller, and any other TV show from this era. for me i remember them pretty clearly and well enough.

and when some of the young bucks say, "Barney Miller? what's that?"

well...
    [/quote]</P>

I know the feeling well. There were many old shows that were great but Barney Miller was so unique at the time. Not much we can do about some of this stuff just fading away but we do have the memories and the laughs. Not a knock on you 4417 or anybody else for that matter.................................just that theres still alot of "gold" left in them there hills[]</P>