Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

There is alot about this on Google. How funny!!!
    [/quote]</p>

LOL 4417 thats the culprit right there He lives down inthe wetlands not far from my house He must have spotted the goldfish pond from the air right after my neighbor built it. []</p>[/quote]
    She better get a pond protector

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL 4417 thats the culprit right there He lives down inthe wetlands not far from my house He must have spotted the goldfish pond from the air right after my neighbor built it. []</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Thats a better idea , apond proctor because I was going to tell she might have to spend the summer camping out in her backyard if she wants to keep those goldfish in her pond. Thanks for the picture ,it proves...................MY CAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MYSTERY![]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL 4417 thats the culprit right there He lives down inthe wetlands not far from my house He must have spotted the goldfish pond from the air right after my neighbor built it. []</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Thats a better idea , apond proctor because I was going to tell she might have to spend the summer camping out in her backyard if she wants to keep those goldfish in her pond. Thanks for the picture ,it proves...................MY CAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MYSTERY![]</p>[/quote]
    I don't know if they make one of those, I just pulled that idea out of my head. I still think you should try and get a pic of it. That would be more solid. Tell her to google it. RIP Kitty, you are exonerated.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL 4417 thats the culprit right there He lives down inthe wetlands not far from my house He must have spotted the goldfish pond from the air right after my neighbor built it. []</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

WOW amazing!!!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</P>

LOL 4417 thats the culprit right there He lives down inthe wetlands not far from my house He must have spotted the goldfish pond from the air right after my neighbor built it. []</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Thats a better idea , apond proctor because I was going to tell she might have to spend the summer camping out in her backyard if she wants to keep those goldfish in her pond. Thanks for the picture ,it proves...................MY CAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MYSTERY![]</P>

[/quote]
    I don't know if they make one of those, I just pulled that idea out of my head. I still think you should try and get a pic of it. That would be more solid. Tell her to google it. RIP Kitty, you are exonerated.
    [/quote]</P>

Thanks for the help 4417. It's hard to believe the story until one sees the pic you posted of these Herons LOL. Apparently goldfish are a favorite of there's. Like shooting fish in a barrel!!! pun intended I'm glad Kittys [RIP]off the hook on this one,she was a good cat. Our new Kittyis abucket full of energy. I see trouble on the horizon with the neighbor yet again[]</P>

<h1>200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon</h1>

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr.
    Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an
    atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a
    sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious
    about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been
    common knowledge among NASA insiders for years
    ,” said Dr. Charles. “But
    space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified,
    fearing world-wide panic.

Read full story here:

http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000...found-on-moon/

Holy ****!!!

That is crazy as hell. I don't know even know what to say or how to feel about it. It is playing with my brain too bad. Were we the first on the moon? Did something get sent into orbit and hit the moon?

AG, help me out man. This is nuts...........

<font size="5">2012 AD....</font> all's I'm saying.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Holy ****!!!

That is crazy as hell. I don't know even know what to say or how to feel about it. It is playing with my brain too bad. Were we the first on the moon? Did something get sent into orbit and hit the moon?

AG, help me out man. This is nuts...........
    [/quote]

Yeah I don't know what to say. You won't hear it from the mainstream media though because it probably would cause mass panic....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]<font size="5">2012 AD....</font> all's I'm saying.
    [/quote]

We have to pay attention to what kind of info is leaking out....is this part of the disclosure process leading up to 2012 or is it all just coincedence?