Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

woah!!! she just got removed from my list!! disappointing!
    [/quote]

Yeah she looks so great in the first photo....she's got a little Elvis in her now.....
    [/quote]

well, i'm going to hold out hope that it's just a bad photo! but i doubt it.
    [/quote]

Does this help?

[/quote]

agghh! why do you do this to me???????????

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

agghh! why do you do this to me???????????
    [/quote]

You're right...let's just remember the good old days!

man you guys are rough.

i don't know, yeah she gained some, but someone loves her and i bet she treats her men fine...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]man you guys are rough.

i don't know, yeah she gained some, but someone loves her and i bet she treats her men fine...

[/quote]

it's not the weight, she just doesn't have " IT " anymore. and it's a shame.

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]man you guys are rough.

[/quote]

it's not the weight, she just doesn't have " IT " anymore. and it's a shame.
    [/quote]

I like the GQ pic of Eli...I remember that was taken shortly after they won the SB.

<h2 class="postTitle"><font size="3">Bob Papa: Burress Is “Deathly Afraid” Of Going To Jail</font></h2>Bob Papa, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Giantsandone of thehosts of Sirius NFL Radio’sThe Opening Drive, elaborated on the situation today.

“This is what I’ve been told and what I’ve heard,” Papa said on the
    air. “They worked out something where they had it down to about a
    three-month jail term with actually only two months served and about
    1,500 hours of community service. And I think his lawyers felt that
    they had a pretty good deal. He doesn’t want to go to jail at all.
    He shot down the deal. . . .
    He does notwant to go to jail at all.
    So now coming up in another couple of weeks we’re gonna find out what’s
    gonna happen. But my guess is that thecity of New York is not gonna
    back off any kind of jail time.
    </p>

[i]“Evidently, he’s gonna have to go to Ryker’s Island,” Papa added.
    “He’s deathly afraid of going. . . . f he would have just taken the
    deal when it originally was offered it would all be over with by now.
    But supposedly the community service hours and the jail time are not
    appealing to him. He does not understand that he is not inany kind of
    position of leverage. He has no leverage. He — not his
    representatives — he thinks he has leverage.”
    </p>.[:O]
    He could have been done with all of this stuff already

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    <H2 class=postTitle><FONT size=3>Bob Papa: Burress Is “Deathly Afraid” Of Going To Jail</FONT></H2>Bob Papa, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Giantsandone of thehosts of Sirius NFL Radio’sThe Opening Drive, elaborated on the situation today.

“This is what I’ve been told and what I’ve heard,” Papa said on the air. “They worked out something where they had it down to about a three-month jail term with actually only two months served and about 1,500 hours of community service. And I think his lawyers felt that they had a pretty good deal. He doesn’t want to go to jail at all. He shot down the deal. . . . He does notwant to go to jail at all. So now coming up in another couple of weeks we’re gonna find out what’s gonna happen. But my guess is that thecity of New York is not gonna back off any kind of jail time.</P>

[I]“Evidently, he’s gonna have to go to Ryker’s Island,” Papa added. “He’s deathly afraid of going. . . . f he would have just taken the deal when it originally was offered it would all be over with by now. But supposedly the community service hours and the jail time are not appealing to him. He does not understand that he is not inany kind of position of leverage. He has no leverage. He — not his representatives — he thinks he has leverage.”</P>

.[:O]
    [/quote]</P>

Sure sounds like he should have jumped at the chance for this deal considering the chargeshe was facing. He would be in theprotective sectionone think with no interaction between himself and other inmates because of his status.</P>

In an unrelated matter North Korea sure seems to be pushing the envelope on the nuclear weapons....not a good situation by any means</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h2 class="postTitle"><font size="3">Bob Papa: Burress Is “Deathly Afraid” Of Going To Jail</font></h2>Bob Papa, the radio play-by-play announcer for the Giantsandone of thehosts of Sirius NFL Radio’sThe Opening Drive, elaborated on the situation today.

“This is what I’ve been told and what I’ve heard,” Papa said on the
    air. “They worked out something where they had it down to about a
    three-month jail term with actually only two months served and about
    1,500 hours of community service. And I think his lawyers felt that
    they had a pretty good deal. He doesn’t want to go to jail at all.
    He shot down the deal. . . .
    He does notwant to go to jail at all.
    So now coming up in another couple of weeks we’re gonna find out what’s
    gonna happen. But my guess is that thecity of New York is not gonna
    back off any kind of jail time.
    </p>

[i]“Evidently, he’s gonna have to go to Ryker’s Island,” Papa added.
    “He’s deathly afraid of going. . . . f he would have just taken the
    deal when it originally was offered it would all be over with by now.
    But supposedly the community service hours and the jail time are not
    appealing to him. He does not understand that he is not inany kind of
    position of leverage. He has no leverage. He — not his
    representatives — he thinks he has leverage.”
    </p>.[:O]
    [/quote]

I can't really say I feel sorry for him. And I feel less sorry seeing how he still doesn't understand the situation.

But you can't blame him, at a young age when you give these kids anything they want, they don't think any rules apply to them....

[quote user="SEC105"]

In an unrelated matter North Korea sure seems to be pushing the envelope on the nuclear weapons....not a good situation by any means</p>[/quote]

Just remember, he called our bluff. We said there would be consequences if he launched that long range missile..

Well he did....and nothing happened. So now he's launched many more short range missiles as well as an underground nuke test.

Don't blame the U.S. though, no other country has done anything either....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

In an unrelated matter North Korea sure seems to be pushing the envelope on the nuclear weapons....not a good situation by any means</p>[/quote]

Just remember, he called our bluff. We said there would be consequences if he launched that long range missile..

Well he did....and nothing happened. So now he's launched many more short range missiles as well as an underground nuke test.

Don't blame the U.S. though, no other country has done anything either....
    [/quote]

...this bothers me greatly...S. Korea will be a top 3 target, including the DMZ and the countless US Service Members of the USAF and US Army, also Taiwan &amp; Japan.

i am also deeply disturbed by the closing of Gitmo and the tension between Israel and the Palestinians...

this situation with Jong-Il has to be handled very very carefully.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI