Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]

...this bothers me greatly...S. Korea will be a top 3 target, including the DMZ and the countless US Service Members of the USAF and US Army, also Taiwan & Japan.

i am also deeply disturbed by the closing of Gitmo and the tension between Israel and the Palestinians...

this situation with Jong-Il has to be handled very very carefully.
    [/quote]

Oh yeah, SK is going to be the first target if anything is going to happen. As for Israel/Pal I mean come on, that's going to be the same way for the next 100 years. I think Israel/Iran would be the biggest scare if they decide to do a preemptive strike on Iran.

Is this country able to sustain itself if there's another war?

Did something happen to the forum? Or is my computer acting wacky? The fonts sizes look all different........like...big!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did something happen to the forum? Or is my computer acting wacky? The fonts sizes look all different........like...big!
    [/quote]

No that's you!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did something happen to the forum? Or is my computer acting wacky? The fonts sizes look all different........like...big!
    [/quote]

No that's you!!!
    [/quote]

Really?

How the heck do I get it back normal....all other sites I have gone to are normal except for this one....

Weird!

AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

"His contract says baseball player, not starter"

Everything is still for me on this site...so weird

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

[/quote]

I'll read that article now....

I don't know why it's large just for this site. Usually it would be large for other sites too.

Are you using FF? Try IE and see what happens?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

[/quote]

Wow they are pretty hard on him. I don't remember anyone being so hard on other crappy pitchers that have done nothing for us and have costed us a bundle like say....Wright and Pavano and Igawa.

Don't forget he almost won 19 games 3 seasons in a row, yet all the talk has been Joba, Hughes, Kennedy, so maybe he feels a little forgotten.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

[/quote]

I don't know why it's large just for this site. Usually it would be large for other sites too.

[/quote]

Yeah FF...okay I just tried IE and everything is normal using that
    I made the font smaller here...but everything is still just BOLD. But all the other sites I visit are normal.
    Weird I say

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

[/quote]

Wow they are pretty hard on him. I don't remember anyone being so hard on other crappy pitchers that have done nothing for us and have costed us a bundle like say....Wright and Pavano and Igawa.

Don't forget he almost won 19 games 3 seasons in a row, yet all the talk has been Joba, Hughes, Kennedy, so maybe he feels a little forgotten.....

[/quote]

Yeah..
    There is a link there to listen to Marchand with Kay...and Andrew was saying the Yankees told Wang not to exercise his legs in the offseason and now Cashman said that was a mistake on their part and they think it was possibly the root of his trouble.

<a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/player?context=podcast&amp;id=4213308">http://sports.espn.go.com/stations/p...amp;id=4213308
    </a>
    I know this is a business...but aren't they kinda meanies to Wang?
    It's like he stole Cashman's dog or something! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah FF...okay I just tried IE and everything is normal using that
    I made the font smaller here...but everything is still just BOLD. But all the other sites I visit are normal.
    Weird I say
    [/quote]

Ok, if you go to your account settings, check what it is set to? Under SITE OPTIONS.

It should say, Font Size = normal