Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]AG did you hear Andrew Marchand yesterday on 1050 ESPN about the Wang stuff? Dayum!

"His contract says baseball player, not starter"

Everything is still for me on this site...so weird
    [/quote]

I'll read that article now....

I don't know why it's large just for this site. Usually it would be large for other sites too.

Are you using FF? Try IE and see what happens?
    [/quote]

Yeah FF...okay I just tried IE and everything is normal using that
    I made the font smaller here...but everything is still just BOLD. But all the other sites I visit are normal.
    Weird I say
    [/quote]

Ok, if you go to your account settings, check what it is set to? Under SITE OPTIONS.

It should say, Font Size = normal

[/quote]

Yeah...that was what I did...and I had to change it to normal.
    I clicked save..and that helped a little....but everything is still bold and the fonts are actually different as compared to the IE version.

It's like this site is possessedfor me.
    I'll restart my computer later...maybe things will change...
    No biggie! Just strange to look at! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know this is a business...but aren't they kinda meanies to Wang?
    It's like he stole Cashman's dog or something! [:P]
    [/quote]

I think so too. Remember when the daily news said that he stinks? And that's he's garbage? I remember MK was pissed off at that considering the other pitchers we had.

At least he pitched pretty well against the Rangers. We better hope he gets his groove back or they'll be more bad words for him....LOL...

And Taiwan? I bet all his people are on a ledge right now.... [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I clicked save..and that helped a little....but everything is still bold and the fonts are actually different as compared to the IE version.

[/quote]

When all else fails....RESTART!

There's no way I could use the site if everything is bold. My OCD would kick in and annoy me.
    It's got to be normal....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I know this is a business...but aren't they kinda meanies to Wang?
    It's like he stole Cashman's dog or something! [:P]
    [/quote]

I think so too. Remember when the daily news said that he stinks? And that's he's garbage? I remember MK was pissed off at that considering the other pitchers we had.

At least he pitched pretty well against the Rangers. We better hope he gets his groove back or they'll be more bad words for him....LOL...

And Taiwan? I bet all his people are on a ledge right now.... [:P]
    [/quote]

Yeah...he looked so much better against the Rangers..but it was only 2 innings...we need to continue seeing that from him.
    His baby is due June 19th so it's gonna be a busy few weeks for him. I bet they are going nuts in Taiwan over this Wang stuff....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

There's no way I could use the site if everything is bold. My OCD would kick in and annoy me.
    [/quote]

lol

I'll be back later and see if things return to normal...right now I'm getting a headache from this site due to the font/bold! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol

I'll be back later and see if things return to normal...right now I'm getting a headache from this site due to the font/bold! [:P]
    [/quote]

I don't blame you!!! See you!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"] I bet they are going nuts in Taiwan over this Wang stuff....
    [/quote]

I have a feeling they are more depressed about Wang than their neighbor North Korea with their new nuke toys.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"] I bet they are going nuts in Taiwan over this Wang stuff....
    [/quote]

I have a feeling they are more depressed about Wang than their neighbor North Korea with their new nuke toys.....
    [/quote]

lol

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"] I bet they are going nuts in Taiwan over this Wang stuff....
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

God almighty...everything is still bold and the fonts funky. WTF... []

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"] I bet they are going nuts in Taiwan over this Wang stuff....
    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

God almighty...everything is still bold and the fonts funky. WTF... []
    [/quote]

How is that possible? I've never heard of this before...I'll check your account settings myself and see if there's anything I can spot...