Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]oh no!!!

<h4><script type="text/javascript">document.write(cnnRenderT1TimeStamp(12 44127367843));</script><span>updated 17 secs ago</span></h4><h1>Actor David Carradine found dead </h1>American
    actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand,
    hotel, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder. Binder said the
    death is being investigated but could provide no other details.
    Carradine gained fame in the 1970s when he starred in the television
    series "Kung Fu."
    [/quote]

yeah...that is sad.* hate to speculate what he was doing in a hotel in Thailand though.[*-)]
    [/quote]Not a great way to go grasshopper.

<div align="left">When the news first broke that David Carradine was found dead, hanging from a closet in a hotel in Bangkok, the BBC
    was the first to suggest that his death was the result of autoerotic
    asphyxiation. The second paragraph of their original article said…</div>Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and genitals.
    [/quote]

Wow, so someone basically killed him!!

[/quote]
    It was Colonel Mustard, with the rope, in the bedroom

Veteran

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]oh no!!!

<h4><script type="text/javascript">document.write(cnnRenderT1TimeStamp(12 44127367843));</script><span>updated 17 secs ago</span></h4><h1>Actor David Carradine found dead </h1>American
    actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand,
    hotel, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder. Binder said the
    death is being investigated but could provide no other details.
    Carradine gained fame in the 1970s when he starred in the television
    series "Kung Fu."
    [/quote]

yeah...that is sad. hate to speculate what he was doing in a hotel in Thailand though.[*-)]

<div align="left">When the news first broke that David Carradine was found dead, hanging from a closet in a hotel in Bangkok, the BBC
    was the first to suggest that his death was the result of autoerotic
    asphyxiation. The second paragraph of their original article said…</div>Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and genitals.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    <font size="5">It was Colonel Mustard, with the rope, in the bedroom</font>[/quote]

Ok is it wrong that this made me giggle. Sad sad thing to happen to him though.

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]oh no!!!

<H4>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.write(cnnRenderT1TimeStamp(124 4127367843));</SCRIPT>
    <SPAN>updated 17 secs ago</SPAN></H4>
    <H1>Actor David Carradine found dead </H1>American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder. Binder said the death is being investigated but could provide no other details. Carradine gained fame in the 1970s when he starred in the television series "Kung Fu."
    [/quote]

yeah...that is sad. hate to speculate what he was doing in a hotel in Thailand though.[*-)]

<DIV align=left>When the news first broke that David Carradine was found dead, hanging from a closet in a hotel in Bangkok, the BBC was the first to suggest that his death was the result of autoerotic asphyxiation. The second paragraph of their original article said…</DIV>

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and genitals.
    [/quote]

[/quote] <FONT size=5>It was Colonel Mustard, with the rope, in the bedroom</FONT>[/quote]

Ok is it wrong that this made me giggle. Sad sad thing to happen to him though.
    [/quote]</P>

Alright...............somebody want to clue me in ........................who's Colonel Mustard?.......tried Google and I still can't fiqure it out</P>

</P>

It is a joke, like from the game Clue. Or were you joking?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It is a joke, like from the game Clue. Or were you joking?
    [/quote]

by the beard of zeus, i hope he was joking...

anyway the truth is, it was Ms Scarlet sipping a merlot out a
    purple slipper wearing a Wu-Wear shirt, Funkmaster Flex Lugz and Baby
    Phat velor jogging suit wielding a lead pipe straight from the streetz.

figga-deal me?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]by the beard of zeus, i hope he was joking...

[/quote]
    That was funny. I know I asked you this before but I never saw it. How are the little Yanks doing?

Also do you think you can come to the Oakland game on Oct 11. You to AG and JG and everyone in here. We all need to meet up. Make it happen!!!

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]oh no!!!

<H4>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>document.write(cnnRenderT1TimeStamp(124 4127367843));</SCRIPT>
    <SPAN>updated 17 secs ago</SPAN></H4>
    <H1>Actor David Carradine found dead </H1>American actor David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder. Binder said the death is being investigated but could provide no other details. Carradine gained fame in the 1970s when he starred in the television series "Kung Fu."
    [/quote]

yeah...that is sad.* hate to speculate what he was doing in a hotel in Thailand though.[*-)]

<DIV align=left>When the news first broke that David Carradine was found dead, hanging from a closet in a hotel in Bangkok, the BBC was the first to suggest that his death was the result of autoerotic asphyxiation. The second paragraph of their original article said…</DIV>

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and genitals.
    [/quote]

[/quote] <FONT size=5>It was Colonel Mustard, with the rope, in the bedroom</FONT>[/quote]

Ok is it wrong that this made me giggle.* Sad sad thing to happen to him though.
    [/quote]</P>

Alright...............somebody want to clue me in* ........................who's Colonel Mustard?.......tried Google and I still can't fiqure it out</P>

*</P>[/quote]
    sec105... you never played Clue? It was a joke, in response to Asian's saying someone basically killed him. Colonel Mustard is one of the Clue characters. I guess a bad joke, considering the situation. I was a Carradine fan, Grasshopper, and along with his close friends, do not think it was suicide... but, could have been accidental.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]by the beard of zeus, i hope he was joking...

[/quote]
    That was funny. I know I asked you this before but I never saw it. How are the little Yanks doing?

Also do you think you can come to the Oakland game on Oct 11. You to AG and JG and everyone in here. We all need to meet up. Make it happen!!!
    [/quote]

np.

the (Mini) Yanks are doing fine, having fun. being that they are 4 and 5 year olds we don't keep score and let the entire line up bat before taking the field. (not hard since Tee Ball uses 7-kid teams)

so far they've played the Marlins and the Reds, our game against the A's was rained out and the Reds game was technically a make-up since the original day, it rained too.

thanks for asking, i wrote the last time that i thought that was cool of you to ask.

I WISH i could make it to a game with you guys...however living in chicago kinda kills that for me []

as far as D. Carradine, i meant no offense in spite of my callousness. I am sure he'll be missed by those who truly loved him...

PS
    I'm watching Rice v. LSU on BSPN. what are you guys watching?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]by the beard of zeus, i hope he was joking...

[/quote]

[/quote]

np.

the (Mini) Yanks are doing fine, having fun. being that they are 4 and 5 year olds we don't keep score and let the entire line up bat before taking the field. (not hard since Tee Ball uses 7-kid teams)

so far they've played the Marlins and the Reds, our game against the A's was rained out and the Reds game was technically a make-up since the original day, it rained too.

thanks for asking, i wrote the last time that i thought that was cool of you to ask.

I WISH i could make it to a game with you guys...however living in chicago kinda kills that for me []

as far as D. Carradine, i meant no offense in spite of my callousness. I am sure he'll be missed by those who truly loved him...

PS
    I'm watching Rice v. LSU on BSPN. what are you guys watching?
    [/quote]
    That is cool bro. I have coached T-ball for the last 4 years. It is fun to play with kids. Well living in Chicago you are going to have to drive your happy *** there for the weekend. lol.

I am watching River Monsters right now and Whale Wars before that. That show is pretty cool.

i think i've seen river monsters before...crocodiles and hippos ???

i haven't gotten into whale wars, i dont know, just doesn't interest me.

i mean we want to save whales or the earth but can't get that same intensity for the homeless, the oppressed???

just seems wacky to me.