Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]sec105... you never played Clue? It was a joke, in response to Asian's saying someone basically killed him. Colonel Mustard is one of the Clue characters. I guess a bad joke, considering the situation. I was a Carradine fan, Grasshopper, and along with his close friends, do not think it was suicide... but, could have been accidental.[/quote]

Yeah seems like it turned out to be accidental....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]by the beard of zeus, i hope he was joking...

[/quote]
    That was funny. I know I asked you this before but I never saw it. How are the little Yanks doing?

Also do you think you can come to the Oakland game on Oct 11. You to AG and JG and everyone in here. We all need to meet up. Make it happen!!!
    [/quote]

Perhaps....we shall see....[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]You to AG and JG and everyone in here. We all need to meet up. Make it happen!!!
    [/quote]

Perhaps....we shall see....[:P]
    [/quote]
    That would be awesome.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i think i've seen river monsters before...crocodiles and hippos ???

i haven't gotten into whale wars, i dont know, just doesn't interest me.

i mean we want to save whales or the earth but can't get that same intensity for the homeless, the oppressed???

just seems wacky to me.
    [/quote]

I remember reading somewhere that there are more people who sympathize with animals than their own people. Perhaps it's because we feel they are helpless, whereas the homeless, at some point they were given an opportunity to succeed but they chose not to...who knows...??

It kinda makes sense though, animals are a lot more helpless than our homeless...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i think i've seen river monsters before...crocodiles and hippos ???

i haven't gotten into whale wars, i dont know, just doesn't interest me.

i mean we want to save whales or the earth but can't get that same intensity for the homeless, the oppressed???

just seems wacky to me.
    [/quote]

I'm all for saving the environment and the homeless equally.... we shouldn't have homeless people living in America.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    I'm all for saving the environment and the homeless equally.... we shouldn't have homeless people living in America.
    [/quote]

I agree, BUT, we can't apologize for our own self being and where we are. We all chose to work and trying to do what it takes to pay the bills.

Just because you're homeless doesn't mean that you're a hard worker with a lot of bad luck. I am sure there are countless number of homeless that could care less about being a part of society and just want a free ride a didn't get it...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

I agree, BUT, we can't apologize for our own self being and where we are. We all chose to work and trying to do what it takes to pay the bills.

Just because you're homeless doesn't mean that you're a hard worker with a lot of bad luck. I am sure there are countless number of homeless that could care less about being a part of society and just want a free ride a didn't get it...
    [/quote]

That's very true... I also feel that if you get welfare you should do at least some work. Even at like a department store or something just to give back to society.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

That's very true... I also feel that if you get welfare you should do at least some work. Even at like a department store or something just to give back to society.
    [/quote]

yeah i have to agree, as a former welfare recipient i am glad to say that my pride wouldn't let me sit back and take cash for nothing.

some people are genuinely in dire straits, whether medically, mentally what have you, but i know for a personal fact that there are many who jimmy the system and get over.

example? shacking up with the babies' daddy, remain unmarried, collect the dough while he works for 'extra' loot.

mad shady yo.

i'm for the worker, the legal hustle, earn your money and give back to the economy...

to this day i wish i would have chose the re-class instead of leaving the Army but, it is what it is.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdP2G7UtS9I</P>

Some guy [ a nut] ran onto the court yesterday in the men's final at the French Openand chased after Roger Federer. Mike Curtis [LB for the Colts] handled this situation quite well years ago. See video. Nowadayssomeone would probably sue his [Curtis] ***</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdP2G7UtS9I</p>

Some guy [ a nut] ran onto the court yesterday in the men's final at the French Openand chased after Roger Federer. Mike Curtis [LB for the Colts] handled this situation quite well years ago. See video. Nowadayssomeone would probably sue his [Curtis] ***</p>[/quote]

Yeah we live in a pretty dumb world now. It's like killing a punk that broke into your house who also has a gun and had 100% intentions to rob you. But you end up going to jail for killing a punk that broke into your house on your property.....