Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...Wang needs glasses!
    Poor guy...his wife is ready to give birth any day now...he is probably a mess...
    Maybe the Yankees should put him on paternity leave! [:P]

I know the people in Taiwan are very upset about this....

He needs to pitch.....they should not put him in the pen. He's not gonna get consistent work in and I think that is what he needs. Also, they really shouldn't keep on doing this to Hughes either...he needs to pitch also

They have 2 options if ya ask me:
    1). They should let him pitch vs. the Nationals...however..as sucky as that team is...they can hit a bit. So...pray and see how it goes..if things get out of hand...get him out of there and put Hughes in. Then maybe DL Wang

or

2). Don't even start him vs. the Nationals. Make up another injury and DL him ASAP and send him to the minor to get fixed...and do not rush him back...even if they think all is well...let him get as much work in as possible and get that confidence back up.

The Yankees really have themselves to blame for this..they botched this from the start with his rehab in the offseason. Watch the Yankees put him in the pen....

On one of the Yankee blogs....the writer was saying maybe bring Gator back here to work with Wang. Guidry did come back for spring training....and him and Wang work well....maybe the yankees should really consider it. Wang was successful with Gator.....

Let's hope CC can get the yankees on the right track
    [/quote]

CC's gonna have to be a stopper now. I really think they need to have Wang start again...then if he really sucks, DL him and I don't know, don't ever bring him back up until you know he is READY.

Just imagine being Wang...

Joe G - "Hey you want the good news or bad news?"
    Wang - "Both".

Joe G - "Congrats! You just had a boy!
    Wang - "Yay!!"

Joe G - "The bad news is, your out of the rotation..."
    Wang - "Booo".

15 years later..

Wang Jr. - "Hey, were you happen when I was born?"
    Wang - "Yeah, I was very happy, but I was also taken off the rotation so I was pissed..."

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Poor guy...his wife is ready to give birth any day now...he is probably a mess...

He needs to pitch.....they should not put him in the pen. He's not gonna get consistent work in and I think that is what he needs. Also, they really shouldn't keep on doing this to Hughes either...he needs to pitch also

1). They should let him pitch vs. the Nationals...however..as sucky as that team is...they can hit a bit. So...pray and see how it goes..if things get out of hand...get him out of there and put Hughes in. Then maybe DL Wang

or

2). Don't even start him vs. the Nationals. Make up another injury and DL him ASAP and send him to the minor to get fixed...and do not rush him back...even if they think all is well...let him get as much work in as possible and get that confidence back up.

The Yankees really have themselves to blame for this..they botched this from the start with his rehab in the offseason. Watch the Yankees put him in the pen....

On one of the Yankee blogs....the writer was saying maybe bring Gator back here to work with Wang. Guidry did come back for spring training....and him and Wang work well....maybe the yankees should really consider it. Wang was successful with Gator.....

[/quote]

CC's gonna have to be a stopper now. I really think they need to have Wang start again...then if he really sucks, DL him and I don't know, don't ever bring him back up until you know he is READY.

Wang - "Both".

Wang - "Yay!!"

Wang - "Booo".

15 years later..

Wang - "Yeah, I was very happy, but I was also taken off the rotation so I was pissed..."

[/quote]

LMAO

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL here's what I found...

<h1>In Taiwan, when New York Yankees pitcher Chien-Ming Wang struggles, a nation struggles</h1>
    <h3>by Marc Carig/The Star-Ledger
    <div style="margin-top: 6px;">Sunday June 07, 2009, 7:00 AM

</div></h3>

A COUNTRY'S KING</p>

In a way, fans took Wang's struggles personally.</p>

A few years ago, as the Taiwanese economy endured a slow-down, Wang
    was establishing himself as one of the game's winningest pitchers. From
    2006-08, only Toronto's Roy Halladay and Boston's Josh Beckett had more
    than Wang's 46 American League victories. His .754 winning percentage
    during that same period was second in the league only to Boston's Jon
    Lester in the A.L.</p>

Every five days, Yu said Wang's starts became a much-needed diversion.</p>

"Everybody felt good because we had him," Yu said. "He encouraged people. We felt better for that."</p>

Here's the full article:</p>

http://www.nj.com/yankees/index.ssf/2009/06/in_taiwan_when_new_york_yankee.html</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh my lord..lol</p>

I wonder do they have their own sportscasters like calling the game and with a post-game or do they just use the feed from here......not a happy bunch I bet
    </p>

or

[/quote]

Wang - "Both".

Wang - "Yay!!"

Wang - "Booo".

15 years later..

[/quote]

LMAO....lol
    I was thinking last night I hope Mrs. Wang isn't watching....she might go into labor!

How is everyone doing?</P>

Well I hope.</P>

</P>

Sorry I have not been present for quite some time. I finished my last bit of work as a teacher for the year todayand am pumped on the three month vacation in front of me!</P>

Anyone around?</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Oh my lord..lol</p>

I wonder do they have their own sportscasters like calling the game and with a post-game or do they just use the feed from here......not a happy bunch I bet
    </p>[/quote]

Translate or no translate, I bet it sounds like this...

"Oh NOOooOOO, another home run!"

"Ok, pitching to Ortiz, .195 BA......oh NOoOOOoOOO, another home run!"

"Ok, they have just put in a fan who won a chance to hit in the big leagues...84 year old granny....Oh NooOOOooOO, another home run!!"

Oh my lord..lol</P>

</P>

[/quote]

"Ok, they have just put in a fan who won a chance to hit in the big leagues...84 year old granny....Oh NooOOOooOO, another home run!!"

[/quote]</P>

LOL thats some funny stuff......................"and granny sends that balldeep to left field............."</P>

seriously though , I feel bad for for him. Saw no point in Girardi throwing himin against Boston , should held him out until next week . Now the damage done to hismental attitude may not be fixable soon</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

yes MMB that picture is rather foul if you ask me... ughh.</P>

and favre, SERIOUSLY- go away.</P>

[/quote]

Well well well.... look who joined the Asian Giant party.... lol
    [/quote]

She's following MMB.

I beleive there's a no stalking policy somewhere around here, I'll have to dust off the old rule book...
    [/quote] she does bro.. sometimes she texts me pictures of my front door... she scares me...[/quote]</P>

there is something seriously wrong with you.</P>

[/quote] says teh stalker that camps out in front of my house[/quote]</P>

LOL serious? camps out in front of your house? What do have there MMB? a "fatal attraction" scenario</P>

Oh my lord..lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

Good Morning All</P>

</P>

Rainy day up here in bahston..........</P>