Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] my only advise is be weary of a fan that is fan of both a NY and a Philly team (there is obviously somethign wrong with them) she hangs dead squirrells on my door... weird stuff[/quote]

That's something my cat would do. I would find dead squirrels and birds on the porch...

[/quote]

Well... she does have two pet cats... so maybe that's where they come from?
    [/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</P>

seriously. i bet he knows what i wore to bed last night. peeping tom.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] my only advise is be weary of a fan that is fan of both a NY and a Philly team (there is obviously somethign wrong with them) she hangs dead squirrells on my door... weird stuff[/quote]

That's something my cat would do. I would find dead squirrels and birds on the porch...

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</p>

seriously. i bet he knows what i wore to bed last night. peeping tom.</p>[/quote]

Oh stop............ you know you like it

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Sundown"]Wow the biggest thread ive ever seen on any message board. Whats the jest of this thread?[/quote]

Ever watch Seinfield?

A thread about nothing....

[/quote]</P>

Yea, LOL</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

This is our second home purchase but your advice on the offer is very timely. It seems like the seller is not budging much but I have a thing about exceeding my "number". Me and the misses will certainly be talking!</P>

[/quote]

Oh i see....well, if you haven't owned a home in 3 years, you are considered a first time buyer, so food for thought.

I agree with you on the budging part actually. I like to toss out a number that is about 10-15% lower than asking price and see how the seller responds.

I only wanted to mention that offering an extra $10-20K in the bidding war doesn't really add THAT much to the monthly costs.

Then again, in this economy, sellers should really be salivating over any offers. If they don't like your offer, definitely move on...unless you are low balling them...haha...

[/quote]</P>

My thoughts exactly. We are def. taking advantage of the 8,000 $ kickback! We put the clsoing date exactly one week and three years after we sold our home in Wyoming in 2006.</P>

In a surprise move, the seller just accepted our final offer- the highest we wanted to go!</P>

I'm super excited but know that many hoops must now be jumped through and quickly- the guy wants to close on July 17th!</P>

Thanks for the insight.</P>

It may be a busy summer!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

This is our second home purchase but your advice on the offer is very timely. It seems like the seller is not budging much but I have a thing about exceeding my "number". Me and the misses will certainly be talking!</p>

[/quote]

Oh i see....well, if you haven't owned a home in 3 years, you are considered a first time buyer, so food for thought.

I agree with you on the budging part actually. I like to toss out a number that is about 10-15% lower than asking price and see how the seller responds.

I only wanted to mention that offering an extra $10-20K in the bidding war doesn't really add THAT much to the monthly costs.

Then again, in this economy, sellers should really be salivating over any offers. If they don't like your offer, definitely move on...unless you are low balling them...haha...

[/quote]</p>

My thoughts exactly. We are def. taking advantage of the 8,000 $ kickback! We put the clsoing date exactly one week and three years after we sold our home in Wyoming in 2006.</p>

In a surprise move, the seller just accepted our final offer- the highest we wanted to go!</p>

I'm super excited but know that many hoops must now be jumped through and quickly- the guy wants to close on July 17th!</p>

Thanks for the insight.</p>

It may be a busy summer!</p>[/quote]

Wow! Congrats! That was fast...

July 17th should be doable, kinda borderline but I guess if everyone can get their paperwork in order it can be done, let's hope their are no issues with the home during inspection...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

This is our second home purchase but your advice on the offer is very timely. It seems like the seller is not budging much but I have a thing about exceeding my "number". Me and the misses will certainly be talking!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

My thoughts exactly. We are def. taking advantage of the 8,000 $ kickback! We put the clsoing date exactly one week and three years after we sold our home in Wyoming in 2006.</P>

In a surprise move, the seller just accepted our final offer- the highest we wanted to go!</P>

I'm super excited but know that many hoops must now be jumped through and quickly- the guy wants to close on July 17th!</P>

Thanks for the insight.</P>

It may be a busy summer!</P>

[/quote]

Wow! Congrats! That was fast...

July 17th should be doable, kinda borderline but I guess if everyone can get their paperwork in order it can be done, let's hope their are no issues with the home during inspection...

[/quote]</P>

Thanks buddy. I just booked the inspection for Wednesday- I have the same thoughts as you!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</P>

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</p>

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</p>[/quote]

We do all kinds of things in the other thread.... lol

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

[/quote]

We do all kinds of things in the other thread.... lol
    [/quote]</P>

I can only imagine...........................I'd read it but my wife won't let me!!! and stay OUT of the shrubbery JK</P>

LOLOLOLOL dont talk about me when i am not around!!