Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] my only advise is be weary of a fan that is fan of both a NY and a Philly team (there is obviously somethign wrong with them) she hangs dead squirrells on my door... weird stuff[/quote]

That's something my cat would do. I would find dead squirrels and birds on the porch...

[/quote]

Well... she does have two pet cats... so maybe that's where they come from?
    [/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</P>

Jeeezzzzz*********************** *what are you guys doing in that other thread?***LOL************ LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house?*** *Not exactly*a healthy outside hobby there LT [try*baseball]* LOL***** JK******** MMB maybe you got all this going with the*semi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around here*a while back** LTs trying to one up ya* , *my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

[/quote] i'd wife it up and so would she... shes in love with me and just don't know it yet.[/quote]</P>

wow matt seriously. you make very bold statements. truth of the matter is i really cant stand him. he is in love with me and stalks me, he just tries to play this little game with everyone so he doesnt look so physco, dont mind him....</P>

[/quote] yea yea... they know the truth... don't hide it[/quote]</P>

lol yes baby whatever you say.....lololololol</P>[/quote]

emails in the morning dammit
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] my only advise is be weary of a fan that is fan of both a NY and a Philly team (there is obviously somethign wrong with them) she hangs dead squirrells on my door... weird stuff[/quote]

That's something my cat would do. I would find dead squirrels and birds on the porch...

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</P>

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

[/quote] i'd wife it up and so would she... shes in love with me and just don't know it yet.[/quote]</P>

wow matt seriously. you make very bold statements. truth of the matter is i really cant stand him. he is in love with me and stalks me, he just tries to play this little game with everyone so he doesnt look so physco, dont mind him....</P>

lol yes baby whatever you say.....lololololol</P>

[/quote] emails in the morning dammit[/quote]</P>

its the afternoon **** face.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</p>

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</p>

[/quote] i'd wife it up and so would she... shes in love with me and just don't know it yet.[/quote]</p>

wow matt seriously. you make very bold statements. truth of the matter is i really cant stand him. he is in love with me and stalks me, he just tries to play this little game with everyone so he doesnt look so physco, dont mind him....</p>

[/quote] yea yea... they know the truth... don't hide it[/quote]</p>

lol yes baby whatever you say.....lololololol</p>

[/quote] emails in the morning dammit[/quote]</p>

its the afternoon **** face.</p>[/quote]

He needs the night to think about what he is going to write to you... it's pretty deep stuff, ya know... he can't just spill out his heart and soul without really thinking about what he's gonna say

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Jeeezzzzz*********************** *what are you guys doing in that other thread?***LOL************ LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house?*** *Not exactly*a healthy outside hobby there LT [try*baseball]* LOL***** JK******** MMB maybe you got all this going with the*semi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around here*a while back** LTs trying to one up ya* , *my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

its the afternoon **** face.</P>[/quote]

i love it when u talk dirty

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote] you have GOT to move out of those bushes in front of her house[/quote]</p>

Jeeezzzzz*********************** *what are you guys doing in that other thread?***LOL************ LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house?*** *Not exactly*a healthy outside hobby there LT [try*baseball]* LOL***** JK******** MMB maybe you got all this going with the*semi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around here*a while back** LTs trying to one up ya* , *my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</p>

[/quote] i'd wife it up and so would she... shes in love with me and just don't know it yet.[/quote]</p>

wow matt seriously. you make very bold statements. truth of the matter is i really cant stand him. he is in love with me and stalks me, he just tries to play this little game with everyone so he doesnt look so physco, dont mind him....</p>

He needs the night to think about what he is going to write to you... it's pretty deep stuff, ya know... he can't just spill out his heart and soul without really thinking about what he's gonna say
    [/quote]

stop putting words in my mouth that would make me sound gay

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</p>

[/quote]

stop putting words in my mouth that would make me sound gay[/quote]

lmao

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

Jeeezzzzz what are you guys doing in that other thread?LOL LT hides in the shrubbery outside her house? Not exactlya healthy outside hobby there LT [trybaseball] LOL JK MMB maybe you got all this going with thesemi - nude calender of yourself that was floating around herea while back LTs trying to one up ya , my man........just marry her MMB and teach him a lesson[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] stop putting words in my mouth that would make me sound gay[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]</P>

i thought you were gay?? rumor has it youve been sleeping at harooni's.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]</P>

i thought you were gay?? rumor has it youve been sleeping at harooni's.</P>[/quote]

we're just cuddle buddies

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

its the afternoon **** face.</p>

[/quote]

lmao
    [/quote]</p>

i thought you were gay?? rumor has it youve been sleeping at harooni's.</p>[/quote]

[{]

High five

Hey Crush,
    Congrats! Sorry I've been quiet of late, my work just boosted their internet filter..... apparently Giants.com is not work related.....