Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey Crush,
    Congrats! Sorry I've been quiet of late, my work just boosted their internet filter..... apparently Giants.com is not work related.....
    [/quote]

Seriously, your boy Andy needs to chill out....

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey Crush,
    Congrats! Sorry I've been quiet of late, my work just boosted their internet filter..... apparently Giants.com is not work related.....
    [/quote]

Seriously, your boy Andy needs to chill out....

[]
    [/quote]I don't know if this is all of Andy's doing or what..... and oh BTW, our connection speed still sucks............

no wonder the gov't won't tell us the truth about UFO's, just look what happens when a sports team wins a title...

Yes, let's show our support for the Lakers by looting!

lol@ stealing shoes what does that have to do with winning the title.......

[quote user="appletree943"]lol@ stealing shoes what does that have to do with winning the title.......[/quote]
    Being an Eagles fan you should know.........ohhhh sorry

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="appletree943"]lol@ stealing shoes what does that have to do with winning the title.......[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

LOL Glad you're man Kobe won for you but he's not EXACTLY a fan favorite here on the east Coast</P>

What inspires people to become "looters" after you're team wins a championship? [LA Detroit etc.]</P>

One would think that would be the last thing you should be thinking about after a victory. I seriously doubt they were big "Laker" fans...........just a good reason to loot?</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="appletree943"]lol@ stealing shoes what does that have to do with winning the title.......[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

LOL Glad you're man Kobe won for you but he's not EXACTLY a fan favorite here on the east Coast</p>

What inspires people to become "looters" after you're team wins a championship? [LA Detroit etc.]</p>

One would think that would be the last thing you should be thinking about after a victory. I seriously doubt they were big "Laker" fans...........just a good reason to loot?</p>[/quote]
    You know, I don't know. Personally it doesn't seem like fun to me. I think it is stupid.

Thanks for your congrats. Everyone hates Kobe and the Lakers, it is not just east coast. I had a guy in the elevator today tell me he hates that N word. Of course I am wearing my jersey today. It really offended me. Of course he called him a rapist to. That is all people have on Kobe now.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

LOL******************* Glad you're man Kobe won for you but he's not EXACTLY a fan favorite here on the east Coast</p>

What inspires people to become "looters" after you're team wins a championship? [LA* Detroit etc.]</p>

One would think that would be the last thing you should be thinking about after a victory. I seriously doubt they were big "Laker" fans...........just a good reason to loot?*</p>[/quote]
    You know, I don't know. Personally it doesn't seem like fun to me. I think it is stupid.

Thanks for your congrats. Everyone hates Kobe and the Lakers, it is not just east coast. I had a guy in the elevator today tell me he hates that N word. Of course I am wearing my jersey today. It really offended me. Of course he called him a rapist to. That is all people have on Kobe now.
    [/quote]

tell him to stop raping hotel maids then

[]
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

It is not that he needs to stop. He just can't get caught anymore.

If the condom doesn't fit you must acquit.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It is not that he needs to stop. He just can't get caught anymore.

If the condom doesn't fit you must acquit.
    [/quote]</P>

The maid incident and the way he ran Shaq off[not sure of the exact details] didn't win him many fans outside of LA and Salt Lake City[] but he is a great player no doubt about it it wouldn't have broken my heart if Van Gundy the Magic had won. I was down in Florida recently and those fans were so into it. Orlando and DisneyWorld need a championship!!! JK</P>