Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

LOL that story doesn't add up....something doesn't make sense..

Exactly, how do you even fall asleep when getting not one but 56 tattoos on your FACE! ouch!!

Secondly, if she really cared, she could have held up 3 fingers to make sure he understood...and why are you getting a tattoo anyways from someone who doesn't speak your language?

The whole thing seems fishy...
    [/quote]

Bingo, the whole thing is shady, I'm thinking she got a little more gruff from people she knows...maybe her family then she wanted and is now calling it a mistake.
    [/quote]

She's definiltey not the brightest fish in the sea....I hope that tattoo place has a the entire thing on tape, in fact, they should tape all sessions, it would protect them from bimbo's...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">A teenage girl is suing a tattoo
    artist for £8,500 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her
    face - but ended up with 56.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'I think he didnít understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'But
    I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit
    of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars
    only near my left eye.'</font>
    </p>[/quote]

LOL that story doesn't add up....something doesn't make sense..

Exactly, how do you even fall asleep when getting not one but 56 tattoos on your FACE! ouch!!

Secondly, if she really cared, she could have held up 3 fingers to make sure he understood...and why are you getting a tattoo anyways from someone who doesn't speak your language?

The whole thing seems fishy...

[/quote]

well i got all my tats while stationed in Germany...i don't buy "falling asleep", her stars are "darkened".

do you know how much the needle grinds into your flesh when they darken???

i mean, my mind wandered as my tats were done, but NEVER did i fell sleepy, and there's no way you don't feel that many stars grinding into the thin flesh and bone of your face!!!!

no way.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Hey, day 2 of circumventing the filter!

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey, day 2 of circumventing the filter!
    [/quote]

Perhaps the filter was more trouble than it was worth...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey, day 2 of circumventing the filter!
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Can't you just picture the guy who came up with filter idea..........................His superior says "OK smart guy , now we have 90% of the work force spending 70% of their worktime trying to circumvent the filter , not the production increase I was hoping for!!!"</P>

Enter Donald Trump</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Hey, day 2 of circumventing the filter!
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Can't you just picture the guy who came up with filter idea..........................His superior says "OK smart guy , now we have 90% of the work force spending 70% of their worktime trying to circumvent the filter , not the production increase I was hoping for!!!"</p>

Enter Donald Trump</p>[/quote]

haha yeah, these things never work and it really boggles my mind why companies spend so much money on these appliances.

ESPECIALLY when the bosses want to be excluded from the filter. Yes it happens all the time.

"Do as I say, not as I do".

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Can't you just picture the guy who came up with filter idea..........................His superior says "OK smart guy , now we have 90% of the work force spending 70% of their worktime trying to circumvent the filter , not the production increase I was hoping for!!!"</p>

Enter Donald Trump</p>[/quote]

haha yeah, these things never work and it really boggles my mind why companies spend so much money on these appliances.

ESPECIALLY when the bosses want to be excluded from the filter. Yes it happens all the time.

"Do as I say, not as I do".

[/quote]Interesting, the NYG Msg board is not blocked, but ebay is, as well as some of the other sites I used to visit.

Bench Player

Twenty-five guys, maybe 30, crammed in. Everyone could hear Jerry ... Randy Johnson is 45 years old, an age when almost every other baseball ... there are the intangibles the two-time Gold Glover who has never been an All-Star brings. ..... He's a huge Giants fan and would like nothing better than for the Giants to ...
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face="Courier New" color=#333333>]</FONT></SPAN>

[quote user="giantlovver"]Twenty-five guys, maybe 30, crammed in. Everyone could hear Jerry ... Randy Johnson is 45 years old, an age when almost every other baseball ... there are the intangibles the two-time Gold Glover who has never been an All-Star brings. ..... He's a huge Giants fan and would like nothing better than for the Giants to ...
    <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 115%; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><FONT face="Courier New" color=#333333>]</FONT></SPAN>[/quote]

heroin... its a hell of a drug
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="giantlovver"]Twenty-five guys, maybe 30, crammed in. Everyone could hear Jerry ... Randy Johnson is 45 years old, an age when almost every other baseball ... there are the intangibles the two-time Gold Glover who has never been an All-Star brings. ..... He's a huge Giants fan and would like nothing better than for the Giants to ...
    <span style="font-size: 12pt; line-height: 115%;"></span>[/quote]

.[*-)]