Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Could you imagine?????

[/quote]

wow, that looks so real!! I can't imagine at all...even if the water recedes, you'd have so much water damage you would really need to just wipe out the entire city and start from scratch.

It would probably cost $100 trillion dollars to rebuild the city.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, and then all the other low lying cities across the world. God that Tsunami in Indonesia was bad enough. Let's hope this is all bull**** because if there is a huge meteor people are going to be ****ed.
    [/quote]

If we get hit by a meteor, I wouldn't even bother worrying about ANYTHING, it is all over in a blink of an eye.

Eventhough the gov't has those 10 mile underground facilities, I don't really know what good that would do. From what I hear, a meteor would end up destroying our atmosphere so we would end up like Mars....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]A meteor would end up destroying our atmosphere so we would end up like Mars....

[/quote]
    You have such a great way of putting a positive spin on things. []

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]A meteor would end up destroying our atmosphere so we would end up like Mars....

[/quote]
    [/quote]

...no kidding.

I see the <font color="#ff0000">Happiness Patrol</font> is loose again.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]A meteor would end up destroying our atmosphere so we would end up like Mars....

[/quote]
    [/quote]

...no kidding.

I see the <font color="#ff0000">Happiness Patrol</font> is loose again.
    [/quote]

LOL come on guys, I'm just saying how it is...that's all....[]

I had no idea there was going to be a new Alice in Wonderland. It's going to be done by Tim Burton, anyone who knows Tim Burton knows it's going to be a DARK Alice in Wonderland.
    The pictures below are really creepy...

I think Tim Burton really messed up Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It came off more like Michael Jackson's Chocolate Factory....

Johnny Depp

Helena Bonham Carter

Ann Hathaway

i liked the Depp version versus the gene wilder one.

Burton did the first two Batman(Batmen?) movies. (Jack as the Joker and DeVito as the Penguin). as well as James and the giant peach, corpse bride and Sleepy Hollow.

He is a wacko for sure and likes his movies dark and twisted but that's his style, his steez.

i NEVER cared for alice in wonderland to begin with so maybe this version might improve a blah feeling anyway...maybe.

PS
    I'm not a big fan of Tim but he causes what may be a juvenile-sort of movie to become a little more mature.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I see Tim Burton is getting ready to ruin Alice in Wonderland now?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i liked the Depp version versus the gene wilder one.

Burton did the first two Batman(Batmen?) movies. (Jack as the Joker and DeVito as the Penguin). as well as James and the giant peach, corpse bride and Sleepy Hollow.

He is a wacko for sure and likes his movies dark and twisted but that's his style, his steez.

i NEVER cared for alice in wonderland to begin with so maybe this version might improve a blah feeling anyway...maybe.

PS
    I'm not a big fan of Tim but he causes what may be a juvenile-sort of movie to become a little more mature.
    [/quote]

Yes he did the first 2 Batman's (Michael Keaton) which I thoroughly enjoyed. I do LIKE his dark themes, but Alice in Wonderland should be a colorful playful movie. I'm not sure why there has to be a dark version of Alice...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I see Tim Burton is getting ready to ruin Alice in Wonderland now?
    [/quote]

I hope he can make the best of a dark Alice....