Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">A teenage girl is suing a tattoo
    artist for £8,500 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her
    face - but ended up with 56.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'I think he didnít understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'But
    I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit
    of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars
    only near my left eye.'</font>
    </p>[/quote]

I have an update on this. Just saw on the news that the teen girl KNEW she was getting 56 and loved it. It was only until her father was PIIISSSSSED that she changed her story.

So basically, she's a bimbo...

Here is the proof...

<h1>Teen reportedly admits she asked for tattoos</h1><h2>Dad's outrage over 56 stars led her to give false account of falling asleep</h2>
    BRUSSELS - A Belgian teenager who had 56 stars
    tattooed on the side of her face admitted that she had lied about
    knowing what happened because she was afraid of her father's reaction,
    British media reported.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>Kimberley
    Vlaeminck told a Dutch TV crew that she made up the whole story because
    her father became angry after he saw her star-covered face, The
    Telegraph reported on Monday.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>The
    18-year-old initially claimed she had fallen asleep during the
    procedure, and woke up in pain when her nose was being tattooed. </p>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926...ws-weird_news/

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]i liked the Depp version versus the gene wilder one.

Burton did the first two Batman(Batmen?) movies. (Jack as the Joker and DeVito as the Penguin). as well as James and the giant peach, corpse bride and Sleepy Hollow.

He is a wacko for sure and likes his movies dark and twisted but that's his style, his steez.

i NEVER cared for alice in wonderland to begin with so maybe this version might improve a blah feeling anyway...maybe.

PS
    I'm not a big fan of Tim but he causes what may be a juvenile-sort of movie to become a little more mature.
    [/quote]</P>

Johnny Depp is good actor. Did a fantastic job in Pirates of the Caribean.Looking forward to hisnew "Dillinger" movie. Tough choice beween Depp and Gene Wilder in Wily Wonka, I'm on the fence on that one , both did a great job</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Could you imagine?????

[/quote]

wow, that looks so real!! I can't imagine at all...even if the water recedes, you'd have so much water damage you would really need to just wipe out the entire city and start from scratch.

It would probably cost $100 trillion dollars to rebuild the city.
    [/quote]</P>

Does this mean I'm wasting my time with the backyard bunker I was planning to build[]</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Does this mean I'm wasting my time with the backyard bunker I was planning to build[]</p>[/quote]

Depends on what happens. A bunker is useless if we get hit by an asteroid.

And being in the air is probably just as bad, I'm sure the force of the wind will shred whatever airplane you're in....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

Does this mean I'm wasting my time with the backyard bunker I was planning to build[]</P>

[/quote]

Depends on what happens. A bunker is useless if we get hit by an asteroid.

And being in the air is probably just as bad, I'm sure the force of the wind will shred whatever airplane you're in....
    [/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z3N3KquVJY</P>

I was thinking this type of bunker [Brendan Frazer "Blast From The Past" movie] He stayed down therefor like 30 years with his Mom and Dad [Christopher Walken] No Giant games though on TV, I bet . They watched Jackie Gleason in the "Honeymoners" reruns for entertainment on the tube. LOL</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

</font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.
    </font>
    </p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">'I think he didnít understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.
    </font>
    </p>

</p>[/quote]

BOGUS !!!!!

told ya'll i smelled a rat...she lied. Pop didn't dig on the tats, so she nutted up and fibbed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926...ws-weird_news/

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So this girl asked for a tattoo of 3 stars on her face...

OOPS!

</font>
    </p>

</font>
    </p>

</font>
    </p>

</p>[/quote]

BOGUS !!!!!

told ya'll i smelled a rat...she lied. Pop didn't dig on the tats, so she nutted up and fibbed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31400926...ws-weird_news/
    [/quote]

Umm you're a little slow, check the previous page, I beat you by a couple of hours...

[:P]

damnit !!![]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Francesa on his radio show today brought up "injury" as to ARods troubles of late.................I think it's something else LOL......................... what do think?