Re: Asian giant for HC

...yea he can't play a professional sport and date at the same time

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]...yea he can't play a professional sport and date at the same time
    [/quote]

LOL.....I don't think it is injury, he's just in a slump.....yeah, he had a hit today, but that doesn't mean he's going to break out of it....

Maybe he should try breaking up with the witch.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]...yea he can't play a professional sport and date at the same time
    [/quote]

LOL.....I don't think it is injury, he's just in a slump.....yeah, he had a hit today, but that doesn't mean he's going to break out of it....

Maybe he should try breaking up with the witch.....
    [/quote]

he should try abstinence during the Season.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I can't believe Michael Jackson has died........such a weird day yesterday

Music legend...very strange man.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I can't believe Michael Jackson has died........such a weird day yesterday

[/quote]

yeah, like I was telling my friends, no one was really shocked when Farrah died, we knew it was coming. But MJ came out of nowhere. You know the media was scrambling to cover 2 stories.

So far today, it's all been MJ, seems like Farrah was yesterday's news.....you know the media was ready to spend all week on Farrah and now they've been thrown a curve ball with MJ....

Hey hey!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I can't believe Michael Jackson has died........such a weird day yesterday

[/quote]

yeah, like I was telling my friends, no one was really shocked when Farrah died, we knew it was coming. But MJ came out of nowhere. You know the media was scrambling to cover 2 stories.

So far today, it's all been MJ, seems like Farrah was yesterday's news.....you know the media was ready to spend all week on Farrah and now they've been thrown a curve ball with MJ....
    [/quote]</P>

Farrah will get far less news space than everyone thought,but the media and the papers are licking their chops because this MJ story will give them daily stories for the next several months especially since the doctor is missing and there seems to be a car with drugs. They'll squeeze every ounce out of this. Might make OJ jealous.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I can't believe Michael Jackson has died........such a weird day yesterday

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Farrah will get far less news space than everyone thought,but the media and the papers are licking their chops because this MJ story will give them daily stories for the next several months especially since the doctor is missing and there seems to be a car with drugs. They'll squeeze every ounce out of this. Might make OJ jealous.</P>

[/quote]</P>

True.............true.......true I'll tell you though in her day Farrah SURE was a HOTTIE!!! RIP Charlies Angel</P>

This is actually a pretty hot picture of Brit Brit...

RIP - MJ

A pic with my new camera..