Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]A pic with my new camera..

[/quote]

Mercedes? CLK ?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Enough with the deaths!

Pitchman Billy Mays Found Dead

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Enough with the deaths!

[/quote]Wow!

GY it's a E-350

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Enough with the deaths!

[/quote]Wow!

GY it's a E-350
    [/quote]

ohhhhh. nice. luxury. I prefer Benz over BMW. i owned a 315I while stationed in Germany but rented a CLK to pick wife from airport.

in re: Billy Mays, (Fawcett and Mike)

that is wild.

post edit: don't forget about Ed McMahon either

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Enough with the deaths!

[/quote]Wow!

GY it's a E-350
    [/quote]

ohhhhh. nice. luxury. I prefer Benz over BMW. i owned a 315I while stationed in Germany but rented a CLK to pick wife from airport.

that is wild.

[/quote]

Horrible! What is going on!!! As annoying as his shouting was, it was a bit enjoyable....

I wonder if his rough plane landing had anything to do with his death...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Enough with the deaths!

[/quote]

Crazy *** week.

Now Gale Storm has died... she was 87 and was a TV star in the 50's... My Little Margie. 5 celebrities in 1 week, although you can say that only MJ and Billy Mays were unexpected.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Enough with the deaths!

[/quote]Wow!

GY it's a E-350
    [/quote]

that is wild.

[/quote]

Horrible! What is going on!!! As annoying as his shouting was, it was a bit enjoyable....

I wonder if his rough plane landing had anything to do with his death...
    [/quote]</P>

Think the latest reports are stating he had a bad heart due to high blood pressure.................Don't know what it was about him [Billy Mays] but he had that something where it was just fun to watch and listen. We always keep the "orange glow" [?] stuff in the cleaning closet He could sell anything............amazing</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

Think the latest reports are stating he had a bad heart due to high blood pressure.................Don't know what it was about him [Billy Mays] but he had that something where it was just fun to watch and listen. We always keep the "orange glow" [?] stuff in the cleaning closet He could sell anything............amazing</p>[/quote]
    Dr. Chrostowski said Billy most likely died from complications due to
    heart disease. He said the autopsy showed "hypertensive and
    arteriosclerotic disease of the heart" -- which is known to cause
    sudden death.

The doc said Billy -- who was scheduled to have his third hip replacement surgery today -- had prescriptions for <font style="color: rgb(41, 162, 86) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; position: static;" color="#29a256"><span class="kLink" style="color: rgb(41, 162, 86) ! important; font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; position: static;">tramadol</span></font> and hydrocodone, but said Mays had no history of drug abuse and "the counts of remaining medication are correct."

The doc will announce the official cause of death once all test results are in.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

Think the latest reports are stating he had a bad heart due to high blood pressure.................Don't know what it was about him [Billy Mays] but he had that something where it was just fun to watch and listen. We always keep the "orange glow" [?] stuff in the cleaning closet He could sell anything............amazing</P>

[/quote]
    Dr. Chrostowski said Billy most likely died from complications due to heart disease. He said the autopsy showed "hypertensive and arteriosclerotic disease of the heart" -- which is known to cause sudden death.

The doc said Billy -- who was scheduled to have his third hip replacement surgery today -- had prescriptions for <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: rgb(41,162,86)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=#29a256><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: rgb(41,162,86)! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; POSITION: static">tramadol</SPAN></FONT> and hydrocodone, but said Mays had no history of drug abuse and "the counts of remaining medication are correct."

The doc will announce the official cause of death once all test results are in.
    [/quote]</P>

3 hip replacements? wow.........maybe he may haveneeded themedication he was taking. Sounds like he just had a bad heart but I'm not a doctor. Anyway it's a shame The guy was kinda the "All American Salesman"......but one you could trust! I was considering buying a pair ofthose giant rake things[one of his commercials]that attach to your hands to pick leaves this fall in my yard[]</P>