Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson.

The casket -- ordered last night from Batesville Casket Company -- is called a Promethean and will feature a flame blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish.[/quote]

Holy crap!!! I didn't even know something like that existed! Honestly I think that's a horrible idea but that's just me....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson.

The casket -- ordered last night from Batesville Casket Company -- is called a Promethean and will feature a flame blue velvet interior and a hand-polished, mirror finish.[/quote]

Holy crap!!! I didn't even know something like that existed! Honestly I think that's a horrible idea but that's just me....

[/quote]</P>

seems to me to be a gross waste of money, but hey, appearances are everything in this case. The first shovelful of dirt will surely make that hand polishing well worth the expense</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A $25,000, solid bronze, 14-karat gold plated, custom casket has been ordered for Michael Jackson.

WTF???

After finishing the British leg of her Circus world tour, Britney Spears took a well-earned two-week break.</p>

She returned to the States and like most holidaymakers, she ate and drank without worrying about the effects on her figure.</p>

However, her seamstress wasn't the only to notice her increased size when she returned to the stage last night.</p>

Fans
    at the first of her three nights in Paris saw a distinctly chubbier
    Britney squeeze into outfits which don't leave much to the imagination
    anyway.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Michael Jackson's Ghost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9DgeLmzac
    [/quote]

Creepy............

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Michael Jackson's Ghost?

[/quote]

Creepy............
    [/quote]</P>

Whoa, that was creepy. it could be B.S., they didn't clarify if there were other people there, who could have created that shadow... but, it does seem possible, and it gave me chills.</P>

I wonder if the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa is stirring with all the construction going on at the Stadium. If he's under the existing stadium he'll be stirring when they go to raze that.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Michael Jackson's Ghost?

[/quote]

Creepy............
    [/quote]</p>

Whoa, that was creepy. it could be B.S., they didn't clarify if there were other people there, who could have created that shadow... but, it does seem possible, and it gave me chills.</p>

I wonder if the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa is stirring with all the construction going on at the Stadium. If he's under the existing stadium he'll be stirring when they go to raze that.</p>[/quote]

Yeah who knows how that shadow appeared but it is creepy. It could also very well be MJ not knowing that he's dead and still going on with his daily things. I mean, he's always been looking for his childhood and perhaps he's a lost soul that needs to find that before he moves on...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]<font size="6">2012.....</font>
    [/quote]
    [*-)]

[/quote]

[img][/img]
    [/quote]

That's what North Korea and Iran wants!!!

I was just thinking yesterday how different the world would be if the Nazi's won? I mean, honeslty, if it weren't for America jumping into the war, the Germans owned everyone they fought right? Except for the Russians, I think they had to back pedal....

There would be no internet, football/baseball would totally be different right now....movies wouldn't look the way they look now....so many things, it's impossible to quantify what the USA would look like in 2009....

[/quote]

actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$

[quote user="bansaw"]
    actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$
    [/quote]</P>

So, true. Read "Captains and Kings" and you're not far from the truth of what really drives this World.</P>