Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Michael Jackson's Ghost?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9DgeLmzac
    [/quote]

Creepy............
    [/quote]</P>

Whoa, that was creepy. it could be B.S., they didn't clarify if there were other people there, who could have created that shadow... but, it does seem possible, and it gave me chills.</P>

I wonder if the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa is stirring with all the construction going on at the Stadium. If he's under the existing stadium he'll be stirring when they go to raze that.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah who knows how that shadow appeared but it is creepy. It could also very well be MJ not knowing that he's dead and still going on with his daily things. I mean, he's always been looking for his childhood and perhaps he's a lost soul that needs to find that before he moves on...

[/quote]</P>

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]
    actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$
    [/quote]</p>

So, true. Read "Captains and Kings" and you're not far from the truth of what really drives this World.</p>[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that, I'll check out the book. You see, here in America, we learn that the USA is responsible for defeating everyone.....I know...bias...but true...

We never learned much in history class about the Nazi's, we only learned that Hitler hated the Jews and that's why he did what he did, his pure evil hatred. Never once was German's economy even talked about...

[quote user="zimonami"]

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</p>[/quote]

Agreed. It's only a matter of time people start to talk about Neverland being haunted. They should really turn it into a tourist attraction in order to get enough money to pay for the place. I'm not sure anyone would really want to make that place their home, it seems to have bad karma now....

[quote user="bansaw"]
    actually the Germans feared the Canadian armed forces the most..look it up its true. They called us the Storm Troopers

but the States were feeding the war since the beginning, also giving the Luftwaffe an oil additive that allowed them to fly...if they didn't have that additive how many British wouldn't have been bombed? Ah the war machine is a wild thing $$$$
    [/quote]</P>

So, true. Read "Captains and Kings" and you're not far from the truth of what really drives this World.</P>

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I was not aware of that, I'll check out the book. You see, here in America, we learn that the USA is responsible for defeating everyone.....I know...bias...but true...

We never learned much in history class about the Nazi's, we only learned that Hitler hated the Jews and that's why he did what he did, his pure evil hatred. Never once was German's economy even talked about...

[/quote]</P>

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</P>

He is definitely a candidate for lost soul. Methinks he'll be at Neverland for a while, perhaps hoping he can be like Peter Pan.</P>

[/quote]

Agreed. It's only a matter of time people start to talk about Neverland being haunted. They should really turn it into a tourist attraction in order to get enough money to pay for the place. I'm not sure anyone would really want to make that place their home, it seems to have bad karma now....
    [/quote]</P>

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </P>

saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe

[quote user="bansaw"]saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe
    [/quote]

lol, that is just wrong!!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </p>[/quote]

One would have to be extremely wealthy if they wanted to purchase it as a home. I don't even think your average celebrity could afford it. So unless you knock it down and turn his entire estate into a 100 townhome complex, a tourist attraction is the only avenue I can think of.

If I were in the area, I'd probably pay to get a tour, why not......what else are you doing to do right?

[quote user="zimonami"]

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </p>[/quote]

One would have to be extremely wealthy if they wanted to purchase it as a home. I don't even think your average celebrity could afford it. So unless you knock it down and turn his entire estate into a 100 townhome complex, a tourist attraction is the only avenue I can think of.

If I were in the area, I'd probably pay to get a tour, why not......what else are you doing to do right?

[quote user="bansaw"]saw a post on another board that said if it was MJ's ghost he'd have moonwalked...lol

found this too

hehe
    [/quote]</P>

lol... that's good. Poor Michael... we'll be seeing stuff like this for months to come. You can bet people are going to make money off of him for years to come.</P>