Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</p>[/quote]

You're right. There's a lot to war behind the scenes, it's not always what's projected by the media. That's why the conspiracy world loves to figure out wars and what's behind them......or who's behind them...(NWO, Freemasons, etc).

I am extremely interested in what is going to happen with NK. Today, we have made one step closer in keeping our enemy (russia) closer to our chest. I believe this is just a chess match.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

\Good point... like Graceland... a monument to MJ's life. He let busloads of kids in for free while he was alive, now the busloads will pay bucks, and keep Neverland a monument associated with MJ when he's dead. The talk of a ghost of MJ just makes it more interesting. Actually, it would make for a cool 3-4 hour tour. No hotels nearby? Well, there are 2,600 acres available to put one someplace. Keep the few rides alive, all with a Peter Pan theme, and they'll rake in the bucks. </P>

[/quote]

One would have to be extremely wealthy if they wanted to purchase it as a home. I don't even think your average celebrity could afford it. So unless you knock it down and turn his entire estate into a 100 townhome complex, a tourist attraction is the only avenue I can think of.

If I were in the area, I'd probably pay to get a tour, why not......what else are you doing to do right?
    [/quote]</P>

You know, AG, that Michael outbid Paul McCartney for rights to those Beetle properties. It would be ironic for Paul to buy Graceland, make it a tourist mecca, and make money off of Michael's legacy. Of course, little boys under the age of 13 would be admitted free...lol... smack! -that was bad of me.</P>

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</P>

[/quote]

You're right. There's a lot to war behind the scenes, it's not always what's projected by the media. That's why the conspiracy world loves to figure out wars and what's behind them......or who's behind them...(NWO, Freemasons, etc).

I am extremely interested in what is going to happen with NK. Today, we have made one step closer in keeping our enemy (russia) closer to our chest. I believe this is just a chess match.
    [/quote]</P>

It is a chess match, at the highest level, for the world's greatest stakes, and among the world's most influential men... many of whom, as you see in Captains and Kings, the world doesn't even know about, or suspect. Yes, I was glad to see the new events influencing our relationship with Russia. Now, we've got to do the same with China, to keep NK in it's place. They are scary mutha's. Did you ever see Googles view of SE Asia at night? Scary. Their entire country is black. Every other country shows the normal lighting at night. I guess they're running wood or coal stoves at night to stay warm, or is light the only thing banned at night?</P>

<font size="4" color="#0000ff">For you AG</font>

<font size="5">Holy cow!</font></p>

Just how much Photoshopping was done on dear ol' Britney for the latest Candie's for Kohl's campaign????</p>

Brit Brit's lookin' hawt and all, but come on! </p>

They're practically paintings!</p>

</p>

[quote user="zimonami"]

You know, AG, that Michael outbid Paul McCartney for rights to those Beetle properties. It would be ironic for Paul to buy Graceland, make it a tourist mecca, and make money off of Michael's legacy. Of course, little boys under the age of 13 would be admitted free...lol... smack! - that was bad of me.
    [/quote]

That would be extremely ironic!!! We'll never know what the real deal is with MK and little kids. I think the guy was just so eccentric and overly immature that he came off as a perv.

[quote user="zimonami"]

It is a chess match, at the highest level, for the world's greatest stakes, and among the world's most influential men... many of whom, as you see in Captains and Kings, the world doesn't even know about, or suspect. Yes, I was glad to see the new events influencing our relationship with Russia. Now, we've got to do the same with China, to keep NK in it's place. They are scary mutha's. Did you ever see Googles view of SE Asia at night? Scary. Their entire country is black. Every other country shows the normal lighting at night. I guess they're running wood or coal stoves at night to stay warm, or is light the only thing banned at night?
    [/quote]

If you've ever been to china, they don't really have heat. So if you're going out for dinner, you actually have to wear a coat and keep it on. It's really weird. A friend of mine just got back from China and her apartment had no heat, you literally have to sleep with as many clothes on that you can get. I don't really understand it.

I bet the homes in NK use fireplaces to keep warm, but if not, their probably freezing just as the Chinese are...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="4" color="#0000ff">For you AG</font>

<font size="5">Holy cow!</font></p>

Just how much Photoshopping was done on dear ol' Britney for the latest Candie's for Kohl's campaign????</p>

Brit Brit's lookin' hawt and all, but come on! </p>

They're practically paintings!</p>

</p>
    [/quote]

Thanks! That is major photoshopping going on. The circus tour pictures is the real deal, the Kohl's is what happens when you have marketing and airbrushing swat teams come in and put out the fire LOL..

But there is something intriguing about Brit Brit....I don't know what it is...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    If you've ever been to china, they don't really have heat. So if you're going out for dinner, you actually have to wear a coat and keep it on. It's really weird. A friend of mine just got back from China and her apartment had no heat, you literally have to sleep with as many clothes on that you can get. I don't really understand it.

I bet the homes in NK use fireplaces to keep warm, but if not, their probably freezing just as the Chinese are...[/quote]</P>

I didn't know that. Interesting. With how many billion people, you wonder how much energy dollars they save doing this? I'd guess the leaders have their heat? We take so much for granted in our country.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I bet the homes in NK use fireplaces to keep warm, but if not, their probably freezing just as the Chinese are...[/quote]</p>

I didn't know that. Interesting. With how many billion people, you wonder how much energy dollars they save doing this? I'd guess the leaders have their heat? We take so much for granted in our country.</p>[/quote]

We take too much for granted, which is why if we don't wake up, we will implode on ourselves. We spend all this money on military defense, but all the other countries have to do is wait for us to get dumber and dumber on each generation.

I am positively sure the leaders of China are living very comfortably....I can't even comprehend what it takes to take care of 1.5 billion people.

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]lots of stuff going on with this Russian meeting

my take is they want to get some oil deals setup with Russia before Israel launches an offensive on Iran. Get a set price before it skyrockets( strategic oil...not the stuff we consume...we'll get screwed over)

Then they got Russian airspace clearance...that blew my mind actually. They said for attacks on Afghanistan but they'll ask for some to go after NK if needed. And be certain the moment the U.S. takes any action on NK it will immediately open the door for Israel and they'll take it...Biden just stated the U.S wouldn't stand in their way.

[:|]

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

War drives the need for equipment, arms, munitions, oil and gas. When there are no wars to feed these needs, the real powers in the world will create a conflict... whether in the mideast, southeastern Asia, or South America in today's world, and Europe, Africa, and the Pacific in WWII. No one exhibits morals or chooses favoriteswhen there are two sides to sell to. The Cold War justified the US machine to arm South Korea, Viet Nam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Western Europe (just to namw the key players). The arena just moves to a new area from time to time.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]lots of stuff going on with this Russian meeting

my take is they want to get some oil deals setup with Russia before Israel launches an offensive on Iran. Get a set price before it skyrockets( strategic oil...not the stuff we consume...we'll get screwed over)

Then they got Russian airspace clearance...that blew my mind actually. They said for attacks on Afghanistan but they'll ask for some to go after NK if needed. And be certain the moment the U.S. takes any action on NK it will immediately open the door for Israel and they'll take it...Biden just stated the U.S wouldn't stand in their way.

[:|]
    [/quote]</P>

crazy, scary world. I don't doubt that Israel will attack Iran. NK is a loaded pistol, a bit more serious than Plax's loaded pistol, eh?</P>