Re: Asian giant for HC

The OC fans anyone? Wow, what happened to her?

Everywhere I turn...it's all about the Michael Jackson memorial

[quote user="AsianGiant"]The OC fans anyone? Wow, what happened to her?

[/quote]

Wow...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everywhere I turn...it's all about the Michael Jackson memorial
    [/quote]

I am trying not to check out any news sites today and I have my TV turned off...

It's a circus.....in a way, it's kinda sad, the people who are going nuts about getting tickets are forgetting that they are excited to go to a friggin' funeral.

I'm glad liz taylor isn't going.....it's just an excuse for a concert.....

I am going to puke if there are any open casket images of MJ. I remember when James Brown died, the media was all over his face in the casket and they kept showing it on TV, it was horrible.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everywhere I turn...it's all about the Michael Jackson memorial
    [/quote]he ended the political conflict in Iran

all I saw was that then he died and I've not seen one thing about Iran so it must be resolved [:|]

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everywhere I turn...it's all about the Michael Jackson memorial

all I saw was that then he died and I've not seen one thing about Iran so it must be resolved [:|]
    [/quote]

Let's face it, when there's tragedy like this, the media, all of them are licking their chops. They love it, they cover it 24/7 because it's juicy material.

Foxnews - "We have word that nukes are coming towards Hawaii.....but first, more on MJ.....second, we're going to tell you why Britney was shopping at Rite-Aid and what she had for breakfast, in our last segment, about 2 hours from now, we'll give you some critical info about nukes approaching Hawaii..."

MSNBC - "We are going to make sure we cover MJ 24/7, you will not miss out on anything. BTW, please vote for Proposition 8, it's very important to our staff...umm..I mean, to the people....also, we have word of possibly nukes approaching Hawaii, we believe that is just hogwash, another attempt at the Bush administration fear mongering......oh, did we mention we inherited the debt? Just making sure.....now back to MJ...."

CNN - "I really hate my husbands sister, she is such a control freak......OMG the mic is on...sorry Nancy!!??"

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Everywhere I turn...it's all about the Michael Jackson memorial

[/quote]

Let's face it, when there's tragedy like this, the media, all of them are licking their chops. They love it, they cover it 24/7 because it's juicy material.

Foxnews - "We have word that nukes are coming towards Hawaii.....but first, more on MJ.....second, we're going to tell you why Britney was shopping at Rite-Aid and what she had for breakfast, in our last segment, about 2 hours from now, we'll give you some critical info about nukes approaching Hawaii..."

MSNBC - "We are going to make sure we cover MJ 24/7, you will not miss out on anything. BTW, please vote for Proposition 8, it's very important to our staff...umm..I mean, to the people....also, we have word of possibly nukes approaching Hawaii, we believe that is just hogwash, another attempt at the Bush administration fear mongering......oh, did we mention we inherited the debt? Just making sure.....now back to MJ...."

CNN - "I really hate my husbands sister, she is such a control freak......OMG the mic is on...sorry Nancy!!??"

[/quote]</P>

The day he died I told my son that this would dominate the news for the next year. After today's fiasco they hone in on everything about his estate and his children, and of course the wear and tear it is causing for the family, and others, like Jessie Jackson and Mr. Al. They'll use this for as much face time as they can get.</P>

lol about MJ resolving Iranian issues. Obama contacted Alminejad (or, whatever... can't remember the spelling now) and said, "Michael wants us to resolve our issues." He replied, "Michael said that? Consider it done."</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

</p>

The day he died I told my son that this would dominate the news for the next year. After today's fiasco they hone in on everything about his estate and his children, and of course the wear and tear it is causing for the family, and others, like Jessie Jackson and Mr. Al. They'll use this for as much face time as they can get.</p>

lol about MJ resolving Iranian issues. Obama contacted Alminejad (or, whatever... can't remember the spelling now) and said, "Michael wants us to resolve our issues." He replied, "Michael said that? Consider it done."</p>[/quote]

Wow a year? Or did you mean till the end of the year? I think there will be more celebrity gossip that will take over MJ. But it would take a pretty tough celeb to dethrone MJ. Even Farah Fawcett got the backpages and she died the same day. That was pretty much yesterday's news, the SAME DAY, in terms of media coverage. There isn't much juicy material with Fawcett, we all knew it was coming and we knew why, but with MJ? The king of pop? So soon? Doctor's involved? Estate control? Kids control? The list goes on, they love it...

As for Almainjaed or whatever his name is, can we just call him Al?

All-Pro

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

</P>

The day he died I told my son that this would dominate the news for the next year. After today's fiasco they hone in on everything about his estate and his children, and of course the wear and tear it is causing for the family, and others, like Jessie Jackson and Mr. Al. They'll use this for as much face time as they can get.</P>

lol about MJ resolving Iranian issues. Obama contacted Alminejad (or, whatever... can't remember the spelling now) and said, "Michael wants us to resolve our issues." He replied, "Michael said that? Consider it done."</P>

[/quote]

Wow a year? Or did you mean till the end of the year? I think there will be more celebrity gossip that will take over MJ. But it would take a pretty tough celeb to dethrone MJ. Even Farah Fawcett got the backpages and she died the same day. That was pretty much yesterday's news, the SAME DAY, in terms of media coverage. There isn't much juicy material with Fawcett, we all knew it was coming and we knew why, but with MJ? The king of pop? So soon? Doctor's involved? Estate control? Kids control? The list goes on, <FONT color=#0000ff>they love it...
    </FONT>
    As for Almainjaed or whatever his name is, can we just call him Al?

[/quote]</P>

more like we love it...they wouldn't report it if there wasn't an audience for it. </P>

Chad Johnson going to twitter during games...lol

<font color="#ff0000">he'd have fit right in here</font>