Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
    -- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
    -- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each had 7 top 40 hits.
    -- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
    -- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
    -- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
    -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.[/quote]</P>

I think he liked 7 year olds, too... you, know, the age of reason.</P>

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

<h1>North Korea blamed for ‘massive’ cyber attacks</h1><h2>Officials eye link after assault took down U.S., S. Korean government sites</h2>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
    -- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
    -- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black &amp; White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each had 7 top 40 hits.
    -- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
    -- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
    -- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
    -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.[/quote]

That's a lil weird.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

<h1>North Korea blamed for ‘massive’ cyber attacks</h1><h2>Officials eye link after assault took down U.S., S. Korean government sites</h2>
    [/quote]phew

good thing they just announced this 2 weeks ago...Cybercom would be hard to get massive funding without a credible enemy right?

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm sorry, but I don't buy this. Possibly a little slight of hand by our gov't. I find it hard to beleive that the NK's can do this. If they want to go to war with them, just say it, but don't play us for a fool and try to blame sophisticated cyber attacks on them......they don't even have power at night....and half their people are starving.....let alone their people don't even have internet access...

[/quote]phew

good thing they just announced this 2 weeks ago...Cybercom would be hard to get massive funding without a credible enemy right?
    [/quote]

wow, that has got to be a coincedence.....[]

mmmmmmmm

rum and coke.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]mmmmmmmm

rum and coke.
    [/quote]</P>

try spiced rum and coke zero.. ohh soo good</P>

oh for sure....Cap'n Morgans??? you ever try the Black Label of the Cap'n ??? damn good stuff.

Rum's my main drank [], but i like Whiskey (Jack or Hennessey) too.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]oh for sure....Cap'n Morgans??? you ever try the Black Label of the Cap'n ??? damn good stuff.

Rum's my main drank [], but i like Whiskey (Jack or Hennessey) too.
    [/quote]</P>

can't do Black Label anymore...2 weeks in Trinadad and many of bottles emptied, can't even go near the stuff with out flashbacks...much like Mr Daniels...much like Tequila if you havent yet never never eat the worm had to learn that lesson twice.. [+o(]</P>

Rum's where it's at for me aswell.. </P>

oops, I'm bubbly now, i LOVE henny but i meant Crown Royal....[:$]