Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Almost looks fake. Imagine how loud that is.
    [/quote]

Yeah, here's the 411....

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">This is the moment a a US Navy pilot gave a shocked resident a very close look at his F18.</font>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The fighter/bomber streaked past an apartment block on the banks of the Detroit River at the weekend.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">It was part of a tactical demonstration fly-past to open a speedboat race in the North American city.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">Officials waived rules to allow the Navy flyers to swoop under 100ft along the waterway.</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">One resident said: 'I couldn't
    believe how low they flew and how close they came to our building - I'm
    sure the pilot waved at me.'</font></p>

<font style="font-size: 1.2em;">The jets had flown in from the Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia to put on a spectacular show for thousands of spectators.</font></p>
    [/quote]

that's nothing every Summer they do an Air and Water Show at the Navy Pier here in chicago....

everything from fighters to bombers and prop planes fly super low over the lakefront residents....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Wow 3185 pages...."Thats a lot "

Damn !

Where is S+M=Shocking....?

wanted to see if he got the job with the Cowboys/Falcons[/quote]

M I N U T I A

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I really like watching the tour de france.</P>

I don't think I will ever become a big baseball fan so it is really the only show in town for me in the summer (when tennis isn't taking place)</P>

I got free tix to a yanks/red sox game earlier this summer and had a great time but it didn't have too much to do with the actual game. I just love going to live sporting events. If I can't excited over a yanks/sox game- as a small sox fan, I don't know if I will ever get bitten by the baseball bug.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I really like watching the tour de france.</p>

I don't think I will ever become a big baseball fan so it is really the only show in town for me in the summer (when tennis isn't taking place)</p>

I got free tix to a yanks/red sox game earlier this summer and had a great time but it didn't have too much to do with the actual game. I just love going to live sporting events. If I can't excited over a yanks/sox game- as a small sox fan, I don't know if I will ever get bitten by the baseball bug.</p>[/quote]
    hey hey....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

I really like watching the tour de france.</P>

I don't think I will ever become a big baseball fan so it is really the only show in town for me in the summer (when tennis isn't taking place)</P>

I got free tix to a yanks/red sox game earlier this summer and had a great time but it didn't have too much to do with the actual game. I just love going to live sporting events. If I can't excited over a yanks/sox game- as a small sox fan, I don't know if I will ever get bitten by the baseball bug.</P>

[/quote]
    hey hey....
    [/quote]</P>

whats up buddy?</P>

it's been a while.........hope all is well with you.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up buddy?</p>

it's been a while.........hope all is well with you.</p>[/quote]same for you. Still teaching?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

whats up buddy?</P>

it's been a while.........hope all is well with you.</P>

[/quote]same for you. Still teaching?
    [/quote]</P>

I am. Currently enjoying my first summer vacation. 92 days off in a row is the way to go!</P>

The Mrs. and I bought a pad in Boston and are closing next Wed. then moving on Fri., so i am getting everything ready............total pain in the ***</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A technical snafu left some Visa prepaid cardholders stunned and horrified Monday to see a $23,148,855,308,184,500 charge on their statements.

I would ask for a credit. lol
    [/quote]</p>

holy sweet baby Jesus.. what would that # be</p>[/quote]
    It is 23 Quadrillion. lol
    [/quote]best was he also got a $16 overdraft charge [:O]

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]A technical snafu left some Visa prepaid cardholders stunned and horrified Monday to see a $23,148,855,308,184,500 charge on their statements.

I would ask for a credit. lol
    [/quote]</p>

holy sweet baby Jesus.. what would that # be</p>[/quote]
    It is 23 Quadrillion. lol
    [/quote]best was he also got a $16 overdraft charge [:O]
    [/quote]
    lol.. i wonder what the minumum monthly payment would be on that..

Damn, I can't believe I'm thinking this but- Lance probably won't win the tour de france. contador is a monster!