Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Damn, I can't believe I'm thinking this but- Lance probably won't win the tour de france. contador is a monster![/quote]</P>

Just like the old man, Tom Watson, in the British Open. It was nice to believe that Lance could win it, but I think the younger legs will prevail.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]Damn, I can't believe I'm thinking this but- Lance probably won't win the tour de france. contador is a monster![/quote]</P>

Just like the old man, Tom Watson, in the British Open. It was nice to believe that Lance could win it, but I think the younger legs will prevail.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think you are right. He (Lance) looked shelled yesterday at the top of Verb. Mount Ventoux tomorrow will be the decider but the younger legs def. have the advantage.</P>

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[/quote]

Wow, you're alive!

closing on the new pad tomorrow .......................moving in on friday!</P>

second time home owners qualifying for the first time home owner buyingincentive=$8,000!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

i likes me some $8,000.</P>

Hello hello!

I was just looking around TAGF...and my head hurts....I wonder how some of those people are able to cross a street.......

Congrats on the new place Crush!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hello hello!

I was just looking around TAGF...and my head hurts....I wonder how some of those people are able to cross a street.......

[/quote]</P>

Thanks buddy, good to hear from you and I hope you are doing well.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hello hello!

[/quote]</p>

Thanks buddy, good to hear from you and I hope you are doing well.</p>[/quote]

Congratulations dude!! The whole process is painful but being a homeowner is rewarding no matter what they say, of course as long as you don't over extend yourself. I don't qualify for the $8K credit which is a bummer but glad you can take advantage of it, your purchase will help the economy.

Cody Ransom just had a double...WTF?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cody Ransom just had a double...WTF?
    [/quote]

Did you hear how bad the O's are on the road against AL East teams? This season they are 1 / 12
    and I think last season MK said they were 2 or 3 out of 26? LOL....