Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cody Ransom just had a double...WTF?
    [/quote]

Did you hear how bad the O's are on the road against AL East teams? This season they are 1 / 12
    and I think last season MK said they were 2 or 3 out of 26? LOL....
    [/quote]

Yeesh!
    But they do have some nice young players...in a few years...watch out

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cody Ransom just had a double...WTF?
    [/quote]

Did you hear how bad the O's are on the road against AL East teams? This season they are 1 / 12
    [/quote]

Yeesh!
    [/quote]

Yeah I like that Adam Jones guy or whatever his name is. He's a fantastic outfielder.....can we get him?

Do you think Halladay is going anywhere? According to MK's show, the Yanks have no interest in him. But God help us if he goes to the Blowsox....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Cody Ransom just had a double...WTF?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeesh!
    [/quote]

Yeah I like that Adam Jones guy or whatever his name is. He's a fantastic outfielder.....can we get him?

Do you think Halladay is going anywhere? According to MK's show, the Yanks have no interest in him. But God help us if he goes to the Blowsox....
    [/quote]

I want Markakis!!

I think Halladay will go to the Phillies or not get traded....I say go to the Phillies and have him play in the NL...
    Did you hear all the Mets stuff rumor about Halladay from Jon Heyman.
    If that deal was true...and the mets really did turn it down...the fans need to start protesting at CitiField....it would have been a steal....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I want Markakis!!

I think Halladay will go to the Phillies or not get traded....I say go to the Phillies and have him play in the NL...
    If that deal was true...and the mets really did turn it down...the fans need to start protesting at CitiField....it would have been a steal....
    [/quote]

Oh yeah it's hilarious. I'm telling you, it's like the Mets/Jets are the two sub-NY teams that never seem to know how to do anything right! No matter how you spin it, it won't look good regarding Halladay.

Don asked all Mets fans to PRAY the rumors are false. LOL...

I don't think Halladay will just go to any team, I mean look at where he's at now. This is his shot to go to a contender....honestly, he deserves to play for a good team, I just hope it's not the blowsox....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I want Markakis!!

[/quote]

Oh yeah it's hilarious. I'm telling you, it's like the Mets/Jets are the two sub-NY teams that never seem to know how to do anything right! No matter how you spin it, it won't look good regarding Halladay.

I don't think Halladay will just go to any team, I mean look at where he's at now. This is his shot to go to a contender....honestly, he deserves to play for a good team, I just hope it's not the blowsox....

[/quote]

Anywhere but the red sox...and I will be happy...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I want Markakis!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow nice play by Jeter. 2 sweeps in a row?

This team is really clicking...where's everyone that was on the ledge?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I want Markakis!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow nice play by Jeter. 2 sweeps in a row?

This team is really clicking...where's everyone that was on the ledge?

[/quote]

Wait till we lose 2 games...they will be back out ready to have everyone fired..sent to the bullpen and then jump....[:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Wait till we lose 2 games...they will be back out ready to have everyone fired..sent to the bullpen and then jump....[:P]
    [/quote]

Yanks in 1st place now! Blowsox blew it against the Rangers....

Yeah, as soon as we lose first place, everyone will be at the ledge.

God help Taiwan the way things are going with Wang....just tell them it's just a game! lol....

Anyways, had too much rum tonite, gotta sleep now....

[:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Yanks in 1st place now! Blowsox blew it against the Rangers....

Yeah, as soon as we lose first place, everyone will be at the ledge.

God help Taiwan the way things are going with Wang....just tell them it's just a game! lol....

Anyways, had too much rum tonite, gotta sleep now....

[:P]
    [/quote]

LOL

Taiwan must be in a tizzy.....

Yeah, I need to sleep. hasta la vista!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

I want Markakis!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]they did ask for a chance to match the best offer