Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

</p>

Those guys have balls. Anyone remember "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss and John Goodman, around '89? Good flick about these the lives of these guys.</p>

[/quote]
    Yes we do. The tanker base sign from Always is currently at the LaGrande Air Attack Base in Oregon.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, mjg... "Yes we do". You are one of those pilots? My respects for the work you do.</p>[/quote]
    Yes, I'm the Chief Pilot for the company shown, and was sitting right seat in those pictures above. Hence my absence of late posting, that and Giants MB was a blocked site for a while.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="zimonami"]

</P>

Those guys have balls. Anyone remember "Always" with Richard Dreyfuss and John Goodman, around '89? Good flick about these the lives of these guys.</P>

[/quote]
    Yes we do. The tanker base sign from Always is currently at the LaGrande Air Attack Base in Oregon.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, mjg... "Yes we do". You are one of those pilots? My respects for the work you do.</P>

[/quote]
    Yes, I'm the Chief Pilot for the company shown, and was sitting right seat in those pictures above. Hence my absence of late posting, that and Giants MB was a blocked site for a while.
    [/quote]</P>

Always be safe, and thank you for your service.</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
    [/quote]It was close, but it looks closer in the picture, we had it ID'd early in the drop so no problemo.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

That's actually not that bad....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
    [/quote]It was close, but it looks closer in the picture, we had it ID'd early in the drop so no problemo.
    [/quote]

So are the fires all out now? things back to normal?

I could not imagine how it would be to be followed around constantly and having tons of people just taking pictures of you. Kind of creepy to me. I bet she wishes she could live a normal life sometimes.

Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"]crap it looks like you'll clip that tree in the 2nd one [:O]
    [/quote]hat tip to you guys

my arse clenched from the pic I could only imagine what I'd do in the plane[:$]

[quote user="bansaw"]Alright Britney looking HOT again []

[/quote]
    I concur, it is about damn time. Now if she just stops singing the world will be a better place. lol