Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

Thanks GY1976. Yeah, I looked at some of those threads. I don't know why I even bothered to tell you the truth. Makes my head hurt. <font color="#ff0000">Maybe we can still trade away the entire O line for Braylon Edwards. How about that? <font color="#000000">How are you doing by the way, bro? Still watching the Yanks when you can, right? I try to watch the games if and when I ever get some time. My gf has other plans. []
    </font></font>

the Yanks are my addiction man....I get 'em in when I can. LOL

same with the Jints.

How was your Summer?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

It was good. Been working all the time. I work 12 hour shifts at IBM and need to go in on my days off sometimes because we're short staffed. The economy is helping no one. I need to get away soon. I have lots of vacation time to use. I'll try to get some time off for the Giants. Can't miss the games!

Hey guys, how's it been going? You might not remember me, I was here near the beginning of this thread and then went afk for 2 years.

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey guys, how's it been going? You might not remember me, I was here near the beginning of this thread and then went afk for 2 years.
    [/quote]

no, i do remember you. your user name is very distinct. How have you been? Your Summer?

[quote user="Tentarium"]Hey guys, how's it been going? You might not remember me, I was here near the beginning of this thread and then went afk for 2 years.
    [/quote]
    The Dentist is in the house....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Tentarium"]Hey guys, how's it been going? You might not remember me, I was here near the beginning of this thread and then went afk for 2 years.
    [/quote]

no, i do remember you. your user name is very distinct. How have you been? Your Summer?
    [/quote]

My summer was great, thanks... Been doing fine.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]Hey guys, how's it been going? You might not remember me, I was here near the beginning of this thread and then went afk for 2 years.
    [/quote]
    The Dentist is in the house....
    [/quote]

The pilots in the house??? I think the pilots in the house, lol...

Since when have I had 1,852 posts... I must've said a lot on these boards... Haha...

Ultimately what's happened here is, you left the asylum just to return.