Re: Asian giant for HC

The sky is falling.............

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The sky is falling.............
    [/quote]</P>

Must be due to global warming. Has the ozone layer collapsed?</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

Must be due to global warming. Has the ozone layer collapsed?</p>[/quote]

lol, actually, global warming is soooo 5 years ago. It's now Climate Change.

You know, because it's been record cool temperatures in NY this summer so "Global Warming" doesn't sound good anymore.

BTW, hope you do you part and buy some carbon credits.....

I don't have any money so I'm just not going to breath as much...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</P>

Must be due to global warming. Has the ozone layer collapsed?</P>

[/quote]

You know, because it's been record cool temperatures in NY this summer so "Global Warming" doesn't sound good anymore.

I don't have any money so I'm just not going to breath as much...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Up until last week we had exactly 3 days over 80 degrees. The coolest summer on my mountain in 17 years. There has been, however, tons of rain. Do you get any scuba gear with those carbon credits?</P>

I don't have any money either... how much are those carbon credits worth? Are they redeemable for milk and bread?
    </P>

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="zimonami"]

[/quote]</p>

Must be due to global warming. Has the ozone layer collapsed?</p>

[/quote]

I don't have any money so I'm just not going to breath as much...</p>

[/quote]</p>

Up until last week we had exactly 3 days over 80 degrees. The coolest summer on my mountain in 17 years. There has been, however, tons of rain. Do you get any scuba gear with those carbon credits?</p>

I don't have any money either... how much are those carbon credits worth? Are they redeemable for milk and bread?
    </p>[/quote]

Rain?? Holy Moses, it rained almost everyday in NY this summer! I've never seen so much rain.
    And hurricane season is expected to be a dud this year.

If they were true to their cause, they would stick with Global Warming. Not change the title.

The bank account for carbon credits goes directly to Al Gore. Don't worry, I'm sure there's a tree somewhere being planted for you. In a couple of months, you'll get a personal letter from your tree with some pictures of his pals, thanking you for keeping him alive, because for just 30 cents a day, you're providing fresh oxygen to the world...

well it should still be called Global Warming.

Globe warms - melts icebergs and Acrtic ice shelf - floods North Atlantic with fresh water - pushes the Gulf Current further south cooling the Northern Hemisphere - ice age imminent

[quote user="bansaw"]well it should still be called Global Warming.

Globe warms - melts icebergs and Acrtic ice shelf - floods North Atlantic with fresh water - pushes the Gulf Current further south cooling the Northern Hemisphere - ice age imminent

[/quote]</P>

Uh, Oh. And the fool posters on here thought the sky was falling?</P>

Is Blomberg prepared to issue scuba gear to his electorate?</P>

Are the subways water tight?</P>

More importantly, will they give Plax a cell on ground level?</P>

I found this picture pretty funny....

[img]http://roflr***i.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/celebrity-pictures-the-vaders-dark-side.jpg[/img]

[quote user="bansaw"]well it should still be called Global Warming.
    [/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I am all for cleaner anything. I wish no harm to this planet. But let's not BS the people.

<u>This is going to be lengthy but I hope worthy....read below:</u>

If Al Gore had it his way, he would find a way to blame people for the earth's Ice Age. You have to question his motives considering he thought he invented the internet.

1) Al Gore owns a 10,000 sq. ft mansion that consumes electricity 12x the average of a regular home.

2) George Bush owns a 4,000 ranch that is a model of environmental rectitude.

Yet the tree huggers give Al Gore a pass, and Bush is the devil.
    You can read the whole thing here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

What I suggest are <u>2 groups</u>. Those that want to save the planet, clean up the environment, but have no association whatsoever with that lunatic(Al Gore). They will gain more credibility. They will contain all sorts of mixed people (dems, libs, cons. gop etc)

Then you have the other group (Al Gore). That do and say anything he says cause he's Al Gore.

We don't know anything about how this planet deals with climate change. We are a young species.

There is now a theory that the core of the earth is NOT what provides us gravity, but the actual ocean tides do.

If Al Gore wants to help save this planet, he needs to stop the "Do as I say, not as I do" elitist attitude.

Forget political sides, read the snopes article.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

Makes you wonder why the tree-huggers aren't calling for Al Gores head? Why is that?
    Do they care about the planet or Al Gore's image? He should NOT get a pass.

I understand there's a lot of hate for Bush, so fine, they don't need to go out of their way to applaud him for an environmentally sound home.

But call out Al Gore, he's a fake. But they won't do it!