Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"]

How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</p>[/quote]
    Glad your summer has been good. Mine has to. Thanks for sending out the emails. I don't know if you did that for me or not but any help is welcome and I am thankful for it. I think someone found some in the upper bowl for 4 seats but who knows. I have looking on Ebay alot and stuff. I hope we can still meet up. Let me know if you find anything. I have the money standing by. Thanks again.

How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?!

[quote user="BigBlu397"]How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?![/quote]</P>

Volume LOL</P>

[quote user="BigBlu397"]How in the world has this thread gotten so many responses?!?!?![/quote]
    It has been alive for almost 3 years.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</P>

[/quote]
    Glad your summer has been good. Mine has to. Thanks for sending out the emails. I don't know if you did that for me or not but any help is welcome and I am thankful for it. I think someone found some in the upper bowl for 4 seats but who knows. I have looking on Ebay alot and stuff. I hope we can still meet up. Let me know if you find anything. I have the money standing by. Thanks again.
    [/quote]</P>

The problem I'm finding is that some of the people we gowith are mad about the PSLs and are jumping on EBay to get the most they can for there tickets when not going. Somewhat awkward to ask for those at face value. Quite a few more I have'nt talked to yet though and thats were I'm hoping something pops up for youguys. I've been called about my tickets and have done it for friends in the past .......so hopefully I'll here something</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"]

How did you and MMB make out with tickets forOct11? I sent out a few emails this morning to some of the people we go to the gameswith</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

The problem I'm finding is that some of the people we gowith are mad about the PSLs and are jumping on EBay to get the most they can for there tickets when not going. Somewhat awkward to ask for those at face value. Quite a few more I have'nt talked to yet though and thats were I'm hoping something pops up for youguys. I've been called about my tickets and have done it for friends in the past .......so hopefully I'll here something</p>[/quote]
    I agree, hopefully there will be. I appreciate you trying at least. That is really cool of you. I am not opposed to paying above face value but I am sure they could get more on Ebay. Plus I read that they are letting people sell tickets for whatever they want on Ticket Exchange instead of limiting the mark up. It is the last year of the stadium though so it is expected. I will be there regardless and I don't care where I sit to be honest. I just want to be in that stadium and watch the GEEE-Men kill da Raidaz.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div>The narrowest house in New York City is on the market with a not
    so slim price tag of $2.7 million. The 9 1/2 feet wide and 42 feet long
    red brick building -- located at 75 1/2 Bedford St. in Greenwich
    Village -- used to be an alley between homes at 75 and 77 Bedford. The
    narrow house, built in 1873, is considered a curiosity and is one of
    the neighborhood's most photographed homes. </div><div class="photo photo_none"><div class="photo_img"></div></div>[/quote]

"hon-ey, can you get my jacket?"
    "Yeah right there between the counter top and the toilet. Thanks."

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

LMAO. I guess a pool table is off limits there...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO. I guess a pool table is off limits there...
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esA1U...eature=related

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO. I guess a pool table is off limits there...
    [/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esA1U...eature=related[/quote]
    LOL....exactly!