Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LMAO. I guess a pool table is off limits there...
    [/quote]

something that small, a dining room table might be off limits.

TV tray anyone?

[quote user="bansaw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esA1U...eature=related[/quote]

LOL....that's hilarious!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Glad to see things being civilized here again....

[]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Glad to see things being civilized here again....

[]
    [/quote]

Also on a random note...

I was watching TV a few nights ago. It was about 11:30 at night. Right in the middle of two commercials for about 15 seconds a commercial came on. It said "You know 2012 is real. It is going to happen. Please do research and call this number. The end of the world is coming." I don't know if that was word for word but very close. That atom bomb just made me remember. Has anyone else seen that? Did the TV get hacked? Are we going to die? I hope we win the Superbowl the year before...

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Also on a random note...

I was watching TV a few nights ago. It was about 11:30 at night. Right in the middle of two commercials for about 15 seconds a commercial came on. It said "You know 2012 is real. It is going to happen. Please do research and call this number. The end of the world is coming." I don't know if that was word for word but very close. That atom bomb just made me remember. Has anyone else seen that? Did the TV get hacked? Are we going to die? I hope we win the Superbowl the year before...
    [/quote]
    lol.. the people in Mexico are laughing at us..they know it was just the end of the calendar, they had to stop it somewhere, right.. i think we picked it up and saw it as a way to make money and scare people..Y2K all over again.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Also on a random note...

[/quote]no I haven't seen it but there is a 2012 movie coming out

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Also on a random note...

[/quote]
    lol.. the people in Mexico are laughing at us..they know it was just the end of the calendar, they had to stop it somewhere, right.. i think we picked it up and saw it as a way to make money and scare people..Y2K all over again.[/quote]

I haven't seen it either. Maybe your TV was hacked?

That bomb is quite an image though. Such a powerful force pack in a little shell. Hard to imagine we can create something like this.

Speaking of nukes, I don't know if this is true or not, but I read that the US has all the launch codes even for our allies like UK/Israel. So even if they wanted to launch nukes, they couldn't without our permission...

where'd you hear that?

and google castle bravo if you want to see what a big explosion looks like....lol its probably why there's a hole in the ozone -edit lol the ruskies - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

and to lighten things up - http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/preseason_update.htm

oh no, did I kill this thread? []

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"]oh no, did I kill this thread? []
    [/quote]</P>

glad you bumped it.. i didn't see the bangcartoon you posted, as always..they never disappoint</P>