Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]kinda wish you didn't write that....
    [/quote]
    Dont worry, we will crush them...

[/quote]

haha, well, I think we will probably split with the Cowgirls this year. As long as we beat the teams we're suppose to, we'll be in good shape. And barring any major injuries of course.

BTW, anyone buying up gold lately? Don't laugh at me, somethings brewing....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]why what's going on?

China on the verge of not lending the U.S money or something?

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Yeah something like that. You know, other countries, China/Japan eventually saying, nahhh no more buying your debt.

Oh yeah, and the endless endless endless printing of our "paper" money....

How's Canada doing?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

Yeah something like that. You know, other countries, China/Japan eventually saying, nahhh no more buying your debt.

How's Canada doing?
    [/quote]Canada? pretty good other than losing the manufacturing

We have oil, lumber, water, wheat, corn, uranium and our banking system was more or less unscathed by the stringent rules they had that we all complained about for years.

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

How's Canada doing?

We have oil, lumber, water, wheat, corn, uranium and our banking system was more or less unscathed by the stringent rules they had that we all complained about for years.
    [/quote]

Perhaps I should invest in some canadian dollars! I don't know what the exchange rate is but if dollar becomes weakened, I think any one of us would rather hold foreign currency....

How you been AG?</P>

From what I've read I shouldkeep storing mygold bars in the basement JK</P>

Bernard Beneke spsaid recently recently we are coming out of the recession so hopefully he knows what he's talking about</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

How you been AG?</p>

From what I've read I shouldkeep storing mygold bars in the basement JK</p>

Bernard Beneke spsaid recently recently we are coming out of the recession so hopefully he knows what he's talking about</p>[/quote]

Been good, I've been a little MIA because I've spent the last 2 weeks looking into gold, inflation etc...

I hate to say it bud, but Ben DOES know what he's doing, but it's not for the better of our economy.

If you have the time, whether now, or later tonite, or tomorrow, PLEASE look at these 2 video clips in order. You will see that this Peter Schiff guy really knows what he's talking about. While everyone laughed at him, he stayed calm, and used his fundamentals.

Keep in mind that was back in 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

Now watch this and see how our master Ben Bernanke was wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM

[quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
    Replied to your PM. Thank you...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="SEC105"][/quote]
    Replied to your PM. Thank you...
    [/quote]</P>

No problem . If I hear anything I'll let youknow. You must be getting pretty pumped for your first home game. You're gonna have a great time@ Giants Stadium. Make sure MMB takes you to "Ruts Hot Dog Place in Nutly spNJ over that weekend[&lt;)]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

How's Canada doing?

[/quote]

Perhaps I should invest in some canadian dollars! I don't know what the exchange rate is but if dollar becomes weakened, I think any one of us would rather hold foreign currency....

[/quote]contact CDN GFAN he's in the business, would steer you right.

maybe not pro bono but you never know. He told me a year ago the joke in his line of work when talking about the U.S they call it Chimerica now.

US to Can $ is 1.06 today