Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

How you been AG?</P>

From what I've read I shouldkeep storing mygold bars in the basement JK</P>

Bernard Beneke spsaid recently recently we are coming out of the recession so hopefully he knows what he's talking about</P>

[/quote]

Been good, I've been a little MIA because I've spent the last 2 weeks looking into gold, inflation etc...

I hate to say it bud, but Ben DOES know what he's doing, but it's not for the better of our economy.

If you have the time, whether now, or later tonite, or tomorrow, PLEASE look at these 2 video clips in order. You will see that this Peter Schiff guy really knows what he's talking about. While everyone laughed at him, he stayed calm, and used his fundamentals.

Keep in mind that was back in 2006.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0QN-FYkpw

Now watch this and see how our master Ben Bernanke was wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM

[/quote]</P>

I'll check them AG . Does'nt sound like Bernake is the "Great Prognosticator" </P>

[quote user="bansaw"]contact CDN GFAN he's in the business, would steer you right.

maybe not pro bono but you never know. He told me a year ago the joke in his line of work when talking about the U.S they call it Chimerica now.

US to Can $ is 1.06 today
    [/quote]

I'm currently looking into gold/silver coins as tangible assets right now. I do know that there are recommendations out there to hold foreign currency as well as oil as a way to hedge yourself against the falling dollar. I didn't know that CDN was in that business....very interesting...

And it is Chimerica unfortunately. Our politicians have sold us out while we were too busy watching American Idol.

Our debt currently is $26 billion a month to China. And that will only compound. Oh, and that's just INTEREST. We will never ever be able to repay them which is my fear that we never intended to pay them back, so what is down the pipe line? Because China is going to be pissed.....

Our national debt is currently at $11.8 Trillion. You can see the debt clock LIVE here:

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

well its only a matter of time before the rest of the world gets pissed at us using corn for fuel when there are a billion people starving....or using fresh water to grow grass in Las Vegas or Palm Springs when so many countries can't get fresh water for their people.

I saw last spring China is pressing for a world currency, I wonder if China holding the balance of power was thought of when they started the New World Order thinking?

I also wonder how the CNNs will cover the government having to shut down certain services for lack of money. Your country has to raise taxes sooner or later, how long has it been now?

Scary **** on the horizon, and they'll blame Obama for it too...lol at his timing

[quote user="bansaw"]well its only a matter of time before the rest of the world gets pissed at us using corn for fuel when there are a billion people starving....or using fresh water to grow grass in Las Vegas or Palm Springs when so many countries can't get fresh water for their people.

I saw last spring China is pressing for a world currency, I wonder if China holding the balance of power was thought of when they started the New World Order thinking?

I also wonder how the CNNs will cover the government having to shut down certain services for lack of money. Your country has to raise taxes sooner or later, how long has it been now?

Scary **** on the horizon, and they'll blame Obama for it too...lol at his timing
    [/quote]

Do you remember Russia's Prez Medvedev holding a world currency coin awhile back? It caused some rumblings, and if China is pushing for a world currency as well, and with the dollar weakening, it's basically a chess match, and they are in the best position to make the best move right now.

no I never saw that...wow that's important stuff. You can tell Russia and China are in bed together with their oil and missile technology but to have them both start pushing for this at a time when the U.S dollar internationally is at its weakest ever is something to look at. It would be a time for them to garner the most leverage

<font color="#ff0000">I wonder why none of this is making the national media? </font>

[quote user="bansaw"]no I never saw that...wow that's important stuff. You can tell Russia and China are in bed together with their oil and missile technology but to have them both start pushing for this at a time when the U.S dollar internationally is at its weakest ever is something to look at. It would be a time for them to garner the most leverage

<font color="#ff0000">I wonder why none of this is making the national media? </font>
    [/quote]

The time is now. China is telling its people to buy physical gold/silver.

http://www.silobreaker.com/china-urg...84561391108109

Journalism in America is dead. They are too in bed with the current administration, no matter which side is in power. Talking too much about world currency would absolutely devalue our US dollar since the US dollar is NOT backed up by gold/silver, it is backed up by "confidence".

The UN is also talking about removing the US currency as the world reserve currency.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...52H2CY20090318

Like I said earlier, something is coming down the pipe line. Buying PHYSICAL tangible assets like gold/silver coins will help preserve any wealth you have, it is not to get rich. This is what I am trying to tell people. Because right away, people want to know how to get rich off gold. Don't worry about getting rich, worry about holding onto your hard earned money!

So if anyone views the links above, it will help verify that I am not a crazy tin foil wearing hat giants fan... []

<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

</p>

This is all kinds of CRAZY!</p>

22-year-old Michelle Childers and her husband Daniel were taking a leisurely drive in the <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" id="itxt_nobr_1_0">Idaho</nobr> Mountains when Michelle was impaled in the NECK with a 13-inch spruce tree branch that crashed through one of their truck windows!</p>

She was so shell-shocked she didn't even immediately realize what had happened, asking her husband, "Where is it?"</p>

Michelle's life was miraculously saved after a 6-hour operation at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" id="itxt_nobr_4_0">Montana</nobr>.</p>

That looks SO unbelievably painful!</p>

Get well soon!
    </p>
    </span>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT">

</p>

This is all kinds of CRAZY!</p>

22-year-old Michelle Childers and her husband Daniel were taking a leisurely drive in the <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" id="itxt_nobr_1_0">Idaho</nobr> Mountains when Michelle was impaled in the NECK with a 13-inch spruce tree branch that crashed through one of their truck windows!</p>

She was so shell-shocked she didn't even immediately realize what had happened, asking her husband, "Where is it?"</p>

Michelle's life was miraculously saved after a 6-hour operation at St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(204, 0, 102);" id="itxt_nobr_4_0">Montana</nobr>.</p>

That looks SO unbelievably painful!</p>

Get well soon!
    </p>
    </span>[/quote]

Yeah I heard about that. That's really amazing and that's why I love science/technology/medicine.

There is no way she would survive that back in the days.

Now, all we need to do is find a way to grow new organs and body parts. So when someone loses an eye, we can put in a new one...

OMG...how'd that not sever her jugular?

That reminded me of a bus accident in Toronto about 10-15 years ago where a metal fence came through and impaled a few people....where they had to stabilize the pole on both sides while they hacksawed it to remove the guy....he said the pain of it vibrating was unbearable

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"]no I never saw that...wow that's important stuff. You can tell Russia and China are in bed together with their oil and missile technology but to have them both start pushing for this at a time when the U.S dollar internationally is at its weakest ever is something to look at. It would be a time for them to garner the most leverage

<FONT color=#ff0000>I wonder why none of this is making the national media? </FONT>
    [/quote]

The time is now. China is telling its people to buy physical gold/silver.

http://www.silobreaker.com/china-urg...84561391108109

Journalism in America is dead. They are too in bed with the current administration, no matter which side is in power. Talking too much about world currency would absolutely devalue our US dollar since the US dollar is NOT backed up by gold/silver, it is backed up by "confidence".

The UN is also talking about removing the US currency as the world reserve currency.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...52H2CY20090318

Like I said earlier, something is coming down the pipe line. Buying PHYSICAL tangible assets like gold/silver coins will help preserve any wealth you have, it is not to get rich. This is what I am trying to tell people. Because right away, people want to know how to get rich off gold. Don't worry about getting rich, worry about holding onto your hard earned money!

So if anyone views the links above, it will help verify that I am not a crazy tin foil wearing hat giants fan... []

[/quote]</P>

Checked out the other links you recomended also ......some thought provoking information about the whole situation.</P>

LOL on the "tin foil wearing hat".........No one thinks you're crazy as a matter fact it's all very interesting if one digs deeper into it all</P>