Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"]OMG...how'd that not sever her jugular?

That reminded me of a bus accident in Toronto about 10-15 years ago where a metal fence came through and impaled a few people....where they had to stabilize the pole on both sides while they hacksawed it to remove the guy....he said the pain of it vibrating was unbearable
    [/quote]
    Damn!!!

[quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Checked out the other links you recomended also ......some thought provoking information about the whole situation.</p>

LOL on the "tin foil wearing hat".........No one thinks you're crazy as a matter fact it's all very interesting if one digs deeper into it all</p>[/quote]

Yean, you know everyone is so busy with their lives, they don't stop to smell the roses. Things are happening outside of America that can greatly affect the way we live in the future. You cannot just trust that the gov't will do the right thing and protect you. Just ask New Orleans/FEMA.

The best I can do is tell people and they can look further into the issues themselves.

The rabbit hole does get deeper but for now, just pay attention as much as possible to our US dollar.
    And don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Also, keep an ear for bank holidays/bank runs. The FDIC is running on fumes...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

</p>

Checked out the other links you recomended also ......some thought provoking information about the whole situation.</p>

LOL on the "tin foil wearing hat".........No one thinks you're crazy*** as a matter fact it's all very interesting if one digs deeper into it all</p>[/quote]

Yean, you know everyone is so busy with their lives, they don't stop to smell the roses. Things are happening outside of America that can greatly affect the way we live in the future. You cannot just trust that the gov't will do the right thing and protect you. Just ask New Orleans/FEMA.

The best I can do is tell people and they can look further into the issues themselves.

The rabbit hole does get deeper but for now, just pay attention as much as possible to our US dollar.
    And don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Also, keep an ear for bank holidays/bank runs. The FDIC is running on fumes...

[/quote]
    I'm going to go off topic cause it's Saturday.
    Lets BEAT those Cowboys!!!
    Bradshaw , Steve Smith , Tuck and Pierce all have a great game imho
    However if it's any other Giants that's fine with me. I want to see that huge Texas TV screen flowing with Cowboy fan tears. Just had to get that out of me Thanks for everybody's patience
    Will return to usual topics on Monday

see that mystery creature found in Panama? <a href="http://news.aol.com/article/mystery-creature-found-dead-in-panama/677432?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl1%7Clink4%7Chttp%3A%2F %2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fmystery-creature-found-dead-in-panama%2F677432">link
    </a>

also was watching some BBC Newsworld today and all they were talking about was China getting leery of investing anymore into Americas debt, a half hour program on Russia and China and Globalization....how those 2 countries are going to press for more say and more regulations on the global economy, an attempt to stop the U.S from making all the decisions while at the G20 meetings in Pittsburgh next week...how Zarcosi(sp) from France has a big new banking regulation he wants brought up

so I turned to CNN and they had 5 people debating ACORN

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo

Football Sunday!

[quote user="SEC105"]I'm going to go off topic cause it's Saturday.
    Lets BEAT those Cowboys!!!
    Bradshaw , Steve Smith , Tuck and Pierce all have a great game imho
    However if it's any other Giants that's fine with me. I want to see that huge Texas TV screen flowing with Cowboy fan tears. Just had to get that out of me Thanks for everybody's patience
    Will return to usual topics on Monday[/quote]

Going off topic on an already off topic thread? LOL....

[quote user="bansaw"]see that mystery creature found in Panama? <a href="http://news.aol.com/article/mystery-creature-found-dead-in-panama/677432?icid=main%7Cmain%7Cdl1%7Clink4%7Chttp%3A%2F %2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fmystery-creature-found-dead-in-panama%2F677432">link
    </a>

also was watching some BBC Newsworld today and all they were talking about was China getting leery of investing anymore into Americas debt, a half hour program on Russia and China and Globalization....how those 2 countries are going to press for more say and more regulations on the global economy, an attempt to stop the U.S from making all the decisions while at the G20 meetings in Pittsburgh next week...how Zarcosi(sp) from France has a big new banking regulation he wants brought up

so I turned to CNN and they had 5 people debating ACORN
    [/quote]

The american MSM absolutely treats its people like babies. They don't feel they can tell us the truth so for the most part, they get us engaged with other news stories. Now the ACORN issue is most definitley one of the biggest criminal scandals of the 21st century, but they are not talking about our US dollar issues, and that's the problem.

It is a chess match now and Russia/China are in complete control. The best example I can give is that America is the good old undefeated boxer who's finally lost his skillsets. Once we get beaten once, then other boxers are going to beat us as well. Those other boxers are the other countries.

We used to be Mike Tyson, we are now the Mike Tyson that tries to cheat by biting people's ears off just to try to win.

The Jets named their 3rd string QB as captain for today...
    Maybe Coughlin will name me as captain for today's game!!!!!!!!!!!! [:P]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Jets named their 3rd string QB as captain for today...
    Maybe Coughlin will name me as captain for today's game!!!!!!!!!!!! [:P]
    [/quote]

Go Patriots!!! oops, did I say that out loud?

Why is the #3 the captain? What did I miss?