Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]The Jets named their 3rd string QB as captain for today...
    Maybe Coughlin will name me as captain for today's game!!!!!!!!!!!! [:P]
    [/quote]

Go Patriots!!! oops, did I say that out loud?

Why is the #3 the captain? What did I miss?
    [/quote]

Not at all! And, may I add, go Rams, Saints, and of course, go Giants!!!!! Did I miss any other team? Oh yeah, for baseball, go Yanks!!

Anyway, what's going on, bro?

THANKS AG

All-Pro

Great win tonight.

And now in the books forever will be the fact that the GIANTS won the first game at The Shrine for Jerry Jones.

The look on his face after the game was priceless.

[quote user="Chopper"]Great win tonight.

And now in the books forever will be the fact that the GIANTS won the first game at The Shrine for Jerry Jones.

[/quote]

ditto...

I mean at some point the smugness and arrogance of boys fans gets to be beyond stupid and sad.

Seeing them lose gives me a sense of the laws of Humility versus Humiliation.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Chopper"]Great win tonight.

[/quote]

ditto...

I mean at some point the smugness and arrogance of boys fans gets to be beyond stupid and sad.

Seeing them lose gives me a sense of the laws of Humility versus Humiliation.
    [/quote]

Absolutely agreed. Nothing like our NY boys going down there and ruining the party.

You know that Jones probably told Wade, "You better win tonite, no excuse".

You know Wade ran straight home after that loss....LOL...

I love seeing Wade's face when they lose, he always makes it look like he's dead man walking....

No, that's not the new Al Roker doll -- that's actually the 5'8" weatherman standing next to the world's tallest man -- 8'1" Sultan Kosen.

<div id="TixyyLink" style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">

</div>

his foot is as long as Roker's thigh

[quote user="bigblue4417"]No, that's not the new Al Roker doll -- that's actually the 5'8" weatherman standing next to the world's tallest man -- 8'1" Sultan Kosen.

<div id="TixyyLink" style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">

</div>[/quote]

I've always wondered about this. Obviously he needs help walking. But let's say he was athletic.

Couldn't he just sign up with the NBA and stand next to the basket all day long and score 100 points?

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]No, that's not the new Al Roker doll -- that's actually the 5'8" weatherman standing next to the world's tallest man -- 8'1" Sultan Kosen.

</div>[/quote]

I've always wondered about this. Obviously he needs help walking. But let's say he was athletic.

Couldn't he just sign up with the NBA and stand next to the basket all day long and score 100 points?

[/quote]

There's the answer for the Knicks, AG. I'm sure he couldn't do any worse than anyone else on the team.

Wasn't on the boards yesterday. Was there much[] over analyzation on hereof our GREAT win down in Dallas at King Jerry"s castle or um .....stadium?</P>

That game was worth the wait.....victory , any way shape or form is all I wanted</P>