Re: Asian giant for HC

hey all! been a while again huh?

good to see we got the W today! we finally have a team that wins the ones we're expected to. imagine if this team was healthy right now! it's frightening!

hope every one is well, i'll try and catch up again soon!

anyone else think that guy who made the Should Obama be Killed poll on Facebook just made his life very very complicated []

that meeting with Secret Service coming up should be a lot of fun

[quote user="bansaw"]
    anyone else think that guy who made the Should Obama be Killed poll on Facebook just made his life very very complicated []

[/quote]</P>

First I've heard of it. .........................but when the Secret Service informs you they want to speak with you....................yes you've opened one big ugly can of worms LOL</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]</p>

First I've heard of it. .........................but when the Secret Service informs you they want to speak with you....................yes you've opened one big ugly can of worms LOL</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I may not align myself with Obama politically, but that has got to be the dumbest test of free speech I've ever seen. Well, I guess short of saying you'll actually do it.

It also all really depends how political they want to make this. Unless they find nazi collectables in his home, it's probably just a dumb kid wanting attention with extreme poor judgement.

they could either slap him on the wrist with a little fee, or they could really end the guys career.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]</p>

First I've heard of it. .........................but when the Secret Service informs you they want to speak with you....................yes you've opened one big ugly can of worms****** LOL*</p>[/quote]

Yeah, I may not align myself with Obama politically, but that has got to be the dumbest test of free speech I've ever seen. Well, I guess short of saying you'll actually do it.

It also all really depends how political they want to make this. Unless they find nazi collectables in his home, it's probably just a dumb kid wanting attention with extreme poor judgement.

they could either slap him on the wrist with a little fee, or they could really end the guys career.

[/quote]
    My guess is his facebook posting days are over for the next 10 years or so LOL
    Probably was some kid so his parents are going to have answer who was watching over this

on another topic....... Didn't Khadafi sp look like a walking corpse during his rambling tirade at the UN last week?

hi all, over the weekend my wife lost a cousin to Leukemia and today I was laid-off.

(I really think i should have stayed in the Army)

Keep our Family in prayer if you will.

Thanks.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]hi all, over the weekend my wife lost a cousin to Leukemia and today I was laid-off.

Thanks.
    [/quote]</P>

That's bad news all around GY'76. You'll certainly be in my prayers, along with many other hurting friends and family. I'm in a similar boat as you, so let's keep each other in mind. Good luck and keep the faith</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]hi all, over the weekend my wife lost a cousin to Leukemia and today I was laid-off.

Thanks.
    [/quote]</p>

That's bad news all around GY'76. You'll certainly be in my prayers, along with many other hurting friends and family. I'm in a similar boat as you, so let's keep each other in mind. Good luck and keep the faith</p>[/quote]

I will. Thanks.

Today and tomorrow will be busy as i have to reach out to my creditors, bank, bill collectors and visit the Unemployment office.

Our cousin was a believer, so to be honest we rejoice that she is definitely in a better place...though her children and husband are without her.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]</p>

First I've heard of it. .........................but when the Secret Service informs you they want to speak with you....................yes you've opened one big ugly can of worms LOL</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
    My guess is his facebook posting days are over for the next 10 years or so LOL
    Probably was some kid so his parents are going to have answer who was watching over this

on another topic....... Didn't Khadafi sp look like a walking corpse during his rambling tirade at the UN last week?[/quote]

The whole UN thing is such a sham. It obviously doesn't work. And it hasn't stopped any wars either. We should save our money (UN gets most of its funds from the US) and use it to fix our own house!

Unfortunately Washington will probably spend all the money on themselves...

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

Thanks.
    [/quote]</p>

That's bad news all around GY'76. You'll certainly be in my prayers, along with many other hurting friends and family. I'm in a similar boat as you, so let's keep each other in mind. Good luck and keep the faith</p>[/quote]

I will. Thanks.

Today and tomorrow will be busy as i have to reach out to my creditors, bank, bill collectors and visit the Unemployment office.

Our cousin was a believer, so to be honest we rejoice that she is definitely in a better place...though her children and husband are without her.
    [/quote]

That is unfortunate news GY sorry to hear that. It really makes you ponder about life when things like this happen. There's really no other option but to keep working hard on your next employment. Things aren't as rosey as the media makes it out to be, especially from the white house. But just keep looking.

As for your wifes cousin, that is sad that those kids will no longer have a mother, that is a very hard loss....You will all have to help each other out in the near future, that's what family and friends are for...