Re: Asian giant for HC

yeah, turns out Oprah ain't so all-powerful as once thought.....

[H] @ AG

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]yeah, turns out Oprah ain't so all-powerful as once thought.....

[H] @ AG
    [/quote]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]
    uh ohh they said no to Oprah?!?!?! hell hath no fury...[/quote]

There's an old MadTV segment where they made fun of Oprah. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, I don't normally laugh so hard but when I do, I remember it forever. They've done numerous jokes on her after that first clip but they weren't so funny. And what's really weird is it's hard to find it.

Anyways, basically it was a Dr. Phil show, and Oprah was the guest. Somehow he disagreed with her and she turned into a raging flying gargoyle. The audience all tried to run for the exit but some couldn't make it and I think she either ate them or evaporated them with her eyes.

There was a cage by the set and Dr. Phil ran into the cage like a little dog for safety. It was HILARIOUS....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It was HILARIOUS....[/quote]

Here you go friend

MadTV Oprah

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]GY,

Sorry to hear what happened to ya, bro. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find something eventually. I've been down that road before and it isn't fun. A good friend of mine just lost his job back in July and he was with the company for close to 12 years or so. We're all praying for you and your family. At least you got the Gmen and the Yanks to cheer you up.

[/quote]

[] [B] thanks.

Like i wrote, I'm seriously considering School again, and I am interested in Theological Studies, Media Arts or even Wildlife Conservation.

But seriously everyone, please, please, please don't make this about me. back to minutia.

like: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at chitcago....(sigh) the expressions of these people when Rio beat 'em out. priceless[/quote]

Hope it all works out for Kevin.

And hello all, 3-0, but I am concerned about Eli.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"]It was HILARIOUS....[/quote]

Here you go friend

MadTV Oprah
    [/quote]

Thanks for that, believe it or not, that's not the first one. There's another one that's very rare that I can't find. she literally turns into some flying demon, and starts flying around the audience and killing them.

But the same thing pretty much happened, Dr. Phil was told to go into his cage......

I think Oprah didn't like it very much and she had her way and told MadTV to stop making fun of her that way....they had a hit on their hands and they didn't do that many jokes of Oprah...

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]GY,

Sorry to hear what happened to ya, bro. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find something eventually. I've been down that road before and it isn't fun. A good friend of mine just lost his job back in July and he was with the company for close to 12 years or so. We're all praying for you and your family. At least you got the Gmen and the Yanks to cheer you up.

[/quote]

[] [B] thanks.

Like i wrote, I'm seriously considering School again, and I am interested in Theological Studies, Media Arts or even Wildlife Conservation.

But seriously everyone, please, please, please don't make this about me. back to minutia.

like: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at chitcago....(sigh) the expressions of these people when Rio beat 'em out. priceless[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean 4-0......

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]GY,

[/quote]

[] [B] thanks.

[/quote]

You mean 4-0......

[/quote]never do math in public.

2012 the movie looks buttarded. HERE

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]GY,

[/quote] [] [B] thanks. Like i wrote, I'm seriously considering School again, and I am interested in Theological Studies, Media Arts or even Wildlife Conservation. But seriously everyone, please, please, please don't make this about me. back to minutia. like: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at chitcago....(sigh) the expressions of these people when Rio beat 'em out. priceless[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean 4-0......

[/quote]never do math in public.

2012 the movie looks buttarded. HERE
    [/quote]</P>

Intense, and excellent. But, it takes a great leap of faith to picture them in that limo, and then suddenly in the plane, ready for takeoff.</P>

Bench Player

Eferytime I see this thread I get annoyed How many times are you going to post this whacness/garbage it was ite maybe the first time... Live and let live

[quote user="nygiants09"]Eferytime I see this thread I get annoyed How many times are you going to post this whacness/garbage it was ite maybe the first time... Live and let live[/quote]

...."Eferytime" someone post a message similar to yours I wonder why bother reading anything from it if you aren't interested.

Do I read "efery" Thread posted on all the various NYG MB forums....nope.

Some of them tend to be "whac" and a waste.

One.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI