Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy cow, Lindsay Lohan is that really you behind all that botox???

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]GY,

Sorry to hear what happened to ya, bro. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find something eventually. I've been down that road before and it isn't fun. A good friend of mine just lost his job back in July and he was with the company for close to 12 years or so. We're all praying for you and your family. At least you got the Gmen and the Yanks to cheer you up.

[/quote] [] [B] thanks. Like i wrote, I'm seriously considering School again, and I am interested in Theological Studies, Media Arts or even Wildlife Conservation. But seriously everyone, please, please, please don't make this about me. back to minutia. like: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at chitcago....(sigh) the expressions of these people when Rio beat 'em out. priceless[/quote]

Hope it all works out for Kevin.

And hello all, 3-0, but I am concerned about Eli.
    [/quote]

You mean 4-0......

[/quote]never do math in public.

2012 the movie looks buttarded. HERE
    [/quote]</p>

Intense, and excellent. But, it takes a great leap of faith to picture them in that limo, and then suddenly in the plane, ready for takeoff.</p>[/quote]

Wow is that pure garbage or what? Can it get anymore cliche?

What's the code name for this movie? The Day After Tomorrow 2?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow, Lindsay Lohan is that really you behind all that botox???

[/quote]

good googly-moogly...

fuuuuugly [+o(]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Holy cow, Lindsay Lohan is that really you behind all that botox???

[/quote]
    Oh jeez................ that botox stuff just does'nt work the way most of these stars seem think it's gonna. For her sake I hope botox wears off...........quickly!!!

What's even more sad is that is with make up on ....just imagine what she'd look like without it.

Look at the lines on her forehead, why is she looking old at her age!!?

why?
    drugs, alcohol &amp; stress....no Peace in her life

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]why?
    drugs, alcohol &amp; stress....no Peace in her life
    [/quote]

Definitley drugs and alcohol. The stress she put on herself. These celebs make so much money they could retire on just one movie alone. So the stress is her fault....

So David Letterman's been sampling the merchandise so to speak. "Daily News" fodder good for a few weeks. How could that guy think he was going to get away with blackmailing him?

[quote user="SEC105"]So David Letterman's been sampling the merchandise so to speak. "Daily News" fodder good for a few weeks. How could that guy think he was going to get away with blackmailing him?[/quote]

Greed blinds you.

He's thinking the stakes were too high and that David would cave in.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"]So David Letterman's been sampling the merchandise so to speak. "Daily News" fodder good for a few weeks. How could that guy think he was going to get away with blackmailing him?[/quote]

Greed blinds you.

He's thinking the stakes were too high and that David would cave in.....
    [/quote]</P>

He accepts a 2 million dollar check for his efforts LOL Nothing like leaving a paper trail</P>