Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

Have they not watched SNL recently making fun of him for accomplishing basically nothing?

[/quote]</P>

This topic is perfect for yout thread, AG. I'll post a link there on a good read.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You can see where my brain is... I thought I was in a different thread...lol DUHHH</P>

Here's the read, from TIME:</P>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2009100...08599192939500</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

Have they not watched SNL recently making fun of him for accomplishing basically nothing?

[/quote]

...how do you get a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING ???

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

[/quote]

[/quote]after the last 6 years of Bush the World is rejoicing in the nothing tbh

anyone remember
    LT= Lawrence Taylor poster? what happened to him?

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

[/quote]

[/quote]after the last 6 years of Bush the World is rejoicing in the nothing tbh
    [/quote]

I understand that but people tend to forget that the bad guys don't sit around and do nothing, ever.

and for the record, he shamed me when he called him self "apologizing" for "our actions"...I served my Country and when he did that I felt betrayed.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I understand that but people tend to forget that the bad guys don't sit around and do nothing, ever.

and for the record, he shamed me when he called him self "apologizing" for "our actions"...I served my Country and when he did that I felt betrayed.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't blame you GY76.</P>

So far he has been all talk and no action. He is proof that actions do NOT speak louder than words, and the Nobel committe has endorsed his bluster with no proof that there will ever be any peaceful consequences. They have as much as admiited it, saying they couldn't wait 3 more years for results.</P>

The man will only feel more empowered to BS his way through his term, while we continue to go down the tubes because band-aids are being used to patch a sliced jugular.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Obama just won the Nobel Peace Prize? Are you friggin' serious?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I don't blame you GY76.</p>

So far he has been all talk and no action. He is proof that actions do NOT speak louder than words, and the Nobel committe has endorsed his bluster with no proof that there will ever be any peaceful consequences. They have as much as admiited it, saying they couldn't wait 3 more years for results.</p>

The man will only feel more empowered to BS his way through his term, while we continue to go down the tubes because band-aids are being used to patch a sliced jugular.</p>[/quote]

Even some liberal groups are wondering what is going on. Of course their issue is that he hasn't acted LEFT enough. But a lot of groups and people are in agreement that him receving this award is premature AND devalues the Nobel Peace Prize.

Heck, wouldn't it be great if the next guy who won it rightfully earned but said, "no thanks, your prize means nothing to me anymore..."

And it starts a trickle effect? Then they'll have to resort to giving it to Hollywood celebs because we know they'll take any award...

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Even some liberal groups are wondering what is going on. Of course their issue is that he hasn't acted LEFT enough. But a lot of groups and people are in agreement that him receving this award is premature AND devalues the Nobel Peace Prize.

Heck, wouldn't it be great if the next guy who won it rightfully earned but said, "no thanks, your prize means nothing to me anymore..."

And it starts a trickle effect? Then they'll have to resort to giving it to Hollywood celebs because we know they'll take any award...

[/quote]

don't get me started on that my friend, we haven't aborted enough babies i guess, and the sanctity of marraige hasn't been fully destroyed. Distorted but not yet destroyed. What's taking him so long?

as for the NPP, in the past, this was awarded to people who developed cures for diseases, participated by ACTIONS for the cause of Peace and human brotherhood and yes, even the men who created the atom bomb. Presumably due to the positives in atomic fission which of course now we have many ideas for nuclear fission...but true to human nature, even something with so much positivity can be distorted, and perverted for destruction and chaos.

Iran anyone? Hell, Iraq and WMDs? They didn't exist you say? Well if CNN and every major media (liberal) outlet exposes the Bush agenda and Military's desire to seek and find the WMDs MONTHS before we went in ------more than enough time to close up shop and head elsewhere....

I apologize to my MB friends and associates, I am not a conspiracy loon but if you take time and do the research there is a lot that we are not told and a lot that we are expected to just blindly believe and nod our assent to.

I served 4 yrs. too and have been angry at Obama's putting down the US all around the globe. We are and have been for many years the world's best hope for mankind. We are always first to respond to a disaster elsewhere. We've liberated more people in the name of liberty.... and on and on. Did you know that the NPP committee began there voting process 11 (or maybe 10) days after the inauguration? What does that tell you about the whole process? And how about Gore and Carter? A dimwit, and man who has done more to interfere w/ world peace than anyone in my lifetime.

anyone else buying the anti-Jacobs sentiment brewing in TAGF?

I'm not, I still believe in what he brings to the table, I also believe he may be hurt and no one is saying anything to keep Defenses from keying in on his "weakness"

Next week will be our first tough test and should get the team mentally prepared for the shegals...