Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Britney Spears

[/quote]

My favorite britney pics...oh it was a dark time....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    [/quote]

Limbaugh says he believes he has been made an example by a players'
    union seeking leverage in talks over a new collective bargaining
    agreement. And he says he believes what happened to him was an
    illustration of "Obama's America on full display."

This guy...

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Limbaugh says he believes he has been made an example by a players' union seeking leverage in talks over a new collective bargaining agreement. And he says he believes what happened to him was an illustration of "Obama's America on full display."

This guy...
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>My heart breaks for the guy.</FONT></P>

Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Limbaugh says he believes he has been made an example by a players' union seeking leverage in talks over a new collective bargaining agreement. And he says he believes what happened to him was an illustration of "Obama's America on full display."

This guy...
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't say I was surprised that Roger Goodell was notgoing to let "him" in as owner. Way to controversial for the NFL and that's saying alot considering that Jerry Jones and Daniel Synder are on the loose out there. With Limbaughs view on things he would set the league back 50 years.</P>

Wonder what Limbaughsviews are on taking care of former players? I rarely listen to him unless he makes the "news"</P>

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="zimonami"]

This guy...
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Can't say I was surprised that Roger Goodell was notgoing to let "him" in as owner. Way to controversial for the NFL and that's saying alot considering that Jerry Jones and Daniel Synder are on the loose out there. With Limbaughs view on things he would set the league back 50 years.</P>

Wonder what Limbaughsviews are on taking care of former players? I rarely listen to him unless he makes the "news"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well, we know some of his views. It's a lock that McNabb won't be courted for the Ram QB position if Limbaugh were to get in. QB's with a deep tan need not apply.</P>

Former players are just more wasted baggage to Rush, I am sure... but don't know absolutely... jmo</P>

You guys following that balloon boy story? How bizarre. I just hope they find him.....alive

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]You guys following that balloon boy story? How bizarre. I just hope they find him.....alive
    [/quote]

Yeah I was watching it live, crazy! I hope they do find him.

Apparently the boy and his father were on the TV show wife swap? I never watched it but that's bizarre.....