Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]I'd bet they are old trolls with new names

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Embarrassing! Someone is going to in trouble....I wonder who.....

LOL it does look like a UFO from this view....

[/quote]

LOL...at first I thought it was a UFO and we were being invaded by aliens...

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...
    [/quote]good ol plaxico25 and burress25...they(he) had banter all the time []

okay wtf did I miss with this balloon story...kid dead or alive?

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...at first I thought it was a UFO and we were being invaded by aliens...
    [/quote]

Sometimes I wish for these higher intelligent beings to just take over Earth already.....

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

[/quote]good ol plaxico25 and burress25...they(he) had banter all the time []

okay wtf did I miss with this balloon story...kid dead or alive?
    [/quote]

Some kid was thought to be stuck in a run away hot air balloon all by himself for 2 hours.

The balloon landed safely, found no kid.

Kid was hiding at home in the attic, which not one single human being figured out to check....

Kid somehow didn't move or make a sound for 2 hours....

Let's just say this COP chase won't show up on COPS anytime soon. -FAILED.

Oh and if you ever rob a bank? Just go hide in your attic....small tip for ya.....

When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...
    My mom just called me to talk about balloon boy and to remind me of this

So, I would like to thank Balloon Boy for this trip down memory lane....kids do the craziest things. [:P]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The situation is getting out of con troll.</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...
    My mom just called me to talk about balloon boy and to remind me of this

So, I would like to thank Balloon Boy for this trip down memory lane....kids do the craziest things. [:P]

[/quote]

I didn't realize bots had a child hood? Are you sure it wasn't implanted memories? []

funny she remembered though, I'm sure the cops wouldn't have found you even back then!

Looking under that table or attic is so much more complicated these days....