Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...
    My mom just called me to talk about balloon boy and to remind me of this

So, I would like to thank Balloon Boy for this trip down memory lane....kids do the craziest things. [:P]

[/quote]

I didn't realize bots had a child hood? Are you sure it wasn't implanted memories? []

funny she remembered though, I'm sure the cops wouldn't have found you even back then!

Looking under that table or attic is so much more complicated these days....

[/quote]

LOL...well I actually have no memory of this happening...but my mom remembers!

Because of this....the attic will be THE place to hide while playing Hide and go Seek...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...

So, I would like to thank Balloon Boy for this trip down memory lane....kids do the craziest things. [:P]

[/quote]

I didn't realize bots had a child hood? Are you sure it wasn't implanted memories? []

funny she remembered though, I'm sure the cops wouldn't have found you even back then!

[/quote]
    Just caught the whole story on that kid in the ballon...or the attic I should say. My guess is the parents are going to have provide some serious answers. Military aircraft tailing the ballon and the almost entire states police offcials in on this one. The parents seem to enjoy [or at least the father ] risky behavior..............they take the kids on these storm chasing adventures...following tornados I think is what I heard CPS won't be far behind on this one

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Just caught the whole story on that kid in the ballon...or the attic I should say. My guess is the parents are going to have provide some serious answers. Military aircraft tailing the ballon and the almost entire states police offcials in on this one. The parents seem to enjoy [or at least the father ] risky behavior..............they take the kids on these storm chasing adventures...following tornados I think is what I heard CPS won't be far behind on this one[/quote]

You're right, AND like I said before, they were on a TV show called Wife Swap.

I they are drama queens.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL...well I actually have no memory of this happening...but my mom remembers!

Because of this....the attic will be THE place to hide while playing Hide and go Seek...
    [/quote]

You have no memory because bots don't have childhoods. Your "mom" is just being nice to you and telling you her own story when she was 3 years old!!

The sooner you accept this, the quicker you will be able to process your daily functions efficiently like posting the daily articles and churning out those sig's....

I'd be more apt to blame the 24 hour news for the massive police and military involvement. If they go at anything being televised halfassed nowadays that's another 4 days of news fodder in itself

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]When I was about 3 years old..we moved from Manhattan to queens. I guess it was THE day we moved into out new house...I hid under the dining room table for like an hour or 2...no one could find me...my mom was about to call the cops and then she heard me laughing under the table...

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Just caught the whole story on that kid in the ballon...or the attic I should say. My guess is the parents are going to have provide some serious answers. Military aircraft tailing the ballon and the almost entire states police offcials in on this one. The parents seem to enjoy [or at least the father ] risky behavior..............they take the kids on these storm chasing adventures...following tornados I think is what I heard CPS won't be far behind on this one[/quote]

You're right, AND like I said before, they were on a TV show called Wife Swap.

I they are drama queens.....
    [/quote]
    The drama queens might just end up with a big bill for the whole episode They better have made some serious cash from that "wife swap" show LOL

There sure seems to be alot of opposing teams troll fans on the MB in recent months. Many many threads buy these guys. Has that always been the "norm" over the years?

[quote user="bansaw"]I'd be more apt to blame the 24 hour news for the massive police and military involvement. If they go at anything being televised halfassed nowadays that's another 4 days of news fodder in itself
    [/quote]
    On a side note.......watched Michael Moores movie on health care in the USA recently. We are the only nation in the western hemisphere that does not provide universal health care for all it's citizens according to his movie.
    Whats your opinon of the health care in Canada? Does it work well ?

[quote user="SEC105"]

There sure seems to be alot of opposing teams troll fans on the MB in recent months. Many many threads buy these guys. Has that always been the "norm" over the years?[/quote]

Trolls yes, not usually when we have a winning record. They all come out when we are losing, but usually when we are beating teams soundly, they don't show their face.

It's kinda strange...

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"]I'd be more apt to blame the 24 hour news for the massive police and military involvement. If they go at anything being televised halfassed nowadays that's another 4 days of news fodder in itself
    [/quote]
    On a side note.......watched Michael Moores movie on health care in the USA recently. We are the only nation in the western hemisphere that does not provide universal health care for all it's citizens according to his movie.
    Whats your opinon of the health care in Canada? Does it work well ?[/quote]

Please take Moore's movies with a grain of salt. Trust me.

I have nothing against some liberal causes, but he's a tool....

He hates capitalism remember? Well, he's using the same system to make his movies. And profiting.
    Healthcare debate could take forever to discuss so I won't get into that.

Back to hating rich people, it turns out, one of the stocks that he was saying was pure evil (I forget which one) well, it turns out, he owns a company which then owns those stocks. For the purpose of hiding his name as ownership of those stocks..

He is fools gold...and people who don't research him, fall for it, hook line and sinker...

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bansaw"]I'd be more apt to blame the 24 hour news for the massive police and military involvement. If they go at anything being televised halfassed nowadays that's another 4 days of news fodder in itself
    [/quote]
    Whats your opinon of the health care in Canada? Does it work well ?[/quote]

Please take Moore's movies with a grain of salt. Trust me.

I have nothing against some liberal causes, but he's a tool....

He hates capitalism remember? Well, he's using the same system to make his movies. And profiting.
    Healthcare debate could take forever to discuss so I won't get into that.

Back to hating rich people, it turns out, one of the stocks that he was saying was pure evil (I forget which one) well, it turns out, he owns a company which then owns those stocks. For the purpose of hiding his name as ownership of those stocks..

He is fools gold...and people who don't research him, fall for it, hook line and sinker...

[/quote]
    I liked what he did early on but was always skeptical of many his claims. Thanks for the fill in on his stock options which does not surprise me. In the health care movie he said he sent anonymous check to some guy who has a website thats devoted to bashing him because the guys wife got sick and he could not afford to keep the site going.Of course he had to tell the movie watcher that.