Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Careful guys, there are mods in here...
    [/quote]

Yes, let's make our points but not get too out of hand. This thread has been really good at that, and the people posting in here.
    [/quote]</p>

This thread is great. I'm just sorry I didn't latch on to it sooner. A great place for discussions and comments on all things not Giant related... <font size="4">and a little bit of our Gmen thrown in to boot.</font></p>[/quote]

[:O]...well yes, it is SPORTS RELATED forum and the Mods monitor us, so on that note:

It's nutty how many people are getting down on Jacobs. And seriously it would be nice to have a Defense that didn't feature so many dinged up guys this young in the Season.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]I'd bet they are old trolls with new names
    [/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...
    [/quote]good ol plaxico25 and burress25...they(he) had banter all the time []

okay wtf did I miss with this balloon story...kid dead or alive?
    [/quote]
    Those guys called me out a few years ago, mostly because I made fun of their lack of Engrish understanding. That was back in the day when I used to post in TAGF. Ahhhh the good old days.

Hey everybody !

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bansaw"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Is it me? Or is there a really bad influx of dirt bag trolls flooding the boards?

[/quote]I'd bet they are old trolls with new names
    [/quote]

This is very true. People really have no lives to create bogus names just to be trolls.

Sometimes they will even create fake accounts, just to agree with another troll account.....and pretend to have a meaningful troll conversation...
    [/quote]good ol plaxico25 and burress25...they(he) had banter all the time []

okay wtf did I miss with this balloon story...kid dead or alive?
    [/quote]
    Those guys called me out a few years ago, mostly because I made fun of their lack of Engrish understanding. That was back in the day when I used to post in TAGF. Ahhhh the good old days.
    [/quote]

it's comical because in reality all you want to do is talk about football civilly and respectfully. You know disagree peacefully and all that.

but it's like people from either side, start breaking out the rulers and this and that and then bang.

AGFHC

Matter of fact this thread was created at the time when everyone wanted TC to get fired and Eli was "officially" not his brother...

Balloon Boy
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33340547/ns/us_news-life

..."You said not come out for the show..."

like I said, draw your own conclusions

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey everybody ![/quote]

Hi! []

thanks guys, my dad passed 5 years ago this winter so it's all good...you know what I mean

AG let me ask. If you needed your apendix removed, how much would that cost you? Do you have to pay a deductible?

I googled

http://www.surgerycosts.net/price.ph...l=appendectomy [:O] !!!!! [:O]

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my dad passed 5 years ago this winter so it's all good...you know what I mean

AG let me ask. If you needed your apendix removed, how much would that cost you? Do you have to pay a deductible?

I googled

[/quote]</P>

Bansaw... there are so many different plans, and many different providers,that it's hard to tell what anyone will pay. There are plans available through your job, or on your own. I have an individual plan for my wife and me that costs me over $1,000 per month. It was far less (about $250/mo.) when I had an employer with a group of 12. Anyways, last year my wife had lung and lymph cancer surgery. A 17 day hospital stay cost $110,000. Out of that I had to pay $2,000. When I worked at UniRoyal, a very large company at the time,it was no cost to the employee and that $110,000 would have been paid for 100%.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my dad passed 5 years ago this winter so it's all good...you know what I mean

I googled

[/quote]</p>

Bansaw... there are so many different plans, and many different providers,that it's hard to tell what anyone will pay. There are plans available through your job, or on your own. I have an individual plan for my wife and me that costs me over $1,000 per month. It was far less (about $250/mo.) when I had an employer with a group of 12. Anyways, last year my wife had lung and lymph cancer surgery. A 17 day hospital stay cost $110,000. Out of that I had to pay $2,000. When I worked at UniRoyal, a very large company at the time,it was no cost to the employee and that $110,000 would have been paid for 100%.</p>[/quote]
    $12,000 a year in health insurance...wow
    then add car, house and life insurance and they have a real good racket going on ... I highly doubt anything changes...too much $$$ involved in every angle.

but its better than leeches and a good bleeding []

Drunkard: I was at the festival of the vernal equinox, and I
    guess I had a little too much mead.. and I darted out in front of an
    oxcart. It all happened so fast. They couldn't stop in time.

Theodoric of York: Well, you'll feel a lot better after a good bleeding

Drunkard
    : But I'm bleeding already!

Theodoric of York: Say, whos the barber here?

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

I googled

[/quote]</P>

Bansaw... there are so many different plans, and many different providers,that it's hard to tell what anyone will pay. There are plans available through your job, or on your own. I have an individual plan for my wife and me that costs me over $1,000 per month. It was far less (about $250/mo.) when I had an employer with a group of 12. Anyways, last year my wife had lung and lymph cancer surgery. A 17 day hospital stay cost $110,000. Out of that I had to pay $2,000. When I worked at UniRoyal, a very large company at the time,it was no cost to the employee and that $110,000 would have been paid for 100%.</P>

[/quote]
    $12,000 a year in health insurance...wow
    then add car, house and life insurance and they have a real good racket going on ... I highly doubt anything changes...too much $$$ involved in every angle.

<FONT size=4>but its better than leeches and a good bleeding</FONT> []

Drunkard: I was at the festival of the vernal equinox, and I guess I had a little too much mead.. and I darted out in front of an oxcart. It all happened so fast. They couldn't stop in time.

Theodoric of York: Well, you'll feel a lot better after a good bleeding

Drunkard
    : But I'm bleeding already!

Theodoric of York: Say, whos the barber here?

[/quote]</P>

Sometimes I wonder... leeches might be just as effective on some procedures. While you're a patient in the hospital they run every test known to medicine, again and again... in the name of thoroughness. They test every chemical and element in your blood. "Your Potassium is high, so we have to give you this medicine. A freakin' Tylenol is $7 a pop. </P>

The suppliers to the pharma industry, the Pharma manufacturers, the hospitals, doctors, and insurance providers all have us by the short hairs. Yes, it's a fabulous racket.</P>