Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="bansaw"]thanks guys, my dad passed 5 years ago this winter so it's all good...you know what I mean

AG let me ask. If you needed your apendix removed, how much would that cost you? Do you have to pay a deductible?

I googled

http://www.surgerycosts.net/price.ph...l=appendectomy [:O] !!!!! [:O]
    [/quote]</p>

Bansaw... there are so many different plans, and many different providers,that it's hard to tell what anyone will pay. There are plans available through your job, or on your own. I have an individual plan for my wife and me that costs me over $1,000 per month. It was far less (about $250/mo.) when I had an employer with a group of 12. Anyways, last year my wife had lung and lymph cancer surgery. A 17 day hospital stay cost $110,000. Out of that I had to pay $2,000. When I worked at UniRoyal, a very large company at the time,it was no cost to the employee and that $110,000 would have been paid for 100%.</p>[/quote]
    $12,000 a year in health insurance...wow
    then add car, house and life insurance and they have a real good racket going on ... I highly doubt anything changes...too much $$$ involved in every angle.

but its better than leeches and a good bleeding []

Drunkard: I was at the festival of the vernal equinox, and I
    guess I had a little too much mead.. and I darted out in front of an
    oxcart. It all happened so fast. They couldn't stop in time.

Theodoric of York: Well, you'll feel a lot better after a good bleeding

Drunkard
    : But I'm bleeding already!

Theodoric of York: Say, whos the barber here?

[/quote]

I haven't got a clue what removing my appendix would cost me. Eventhough it's useless I still want it. LOL...

But it's true, there are just so many plans, so many ways to slice it that there's no definitive cost that anyone can average out....

You also have to understand, and it is not talked about, is that part of the plan to push national healthcare plan is that if an employer chooses not to go with gov't (which Obama continues to always say is ok) the gov't will take note that you refuse their plan. By going against their plan, there is something in the bill that allows the gov't to audit your company as they please. To me that is intimidation, the bully factor. It's funny how he doesn't mention that part in his speeches...because it wouldn't sound so good... "As I've said all along, if you like your plan, you can keep it.....errr...but, we get to audit the hell out of your company....and of course...we'll find something wrong...wink wink...."

See, that doesn't sound so good....

There are most defiitley pro's and con's to BOTH sides of the argument.

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Hell of a game last night!! Go Yankees!!!!! Let's hope for a Giants win today and this will be a great weekend!

[/quote]

I hate to say this, but the Giants do have to lose a game at some point to release the pressure. We don't want them to go through that "will they go undefeated" media circus...

So with that said, if we lose to the saints, would it really be that bad? At least they are not a division rival....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]What's up all? Hell of a game last night!! Go Yankees!!!!! Let's hope for a Giants win today and this will be a great weekend!

[/quote]

I hate to say this, but the Giants do have to lose a game at some point to release the pressure. We don't want them to go through that "will they go undefeated" media circus...

So with that said, if we lose to the saints, would it really be that bad? At least they are not a division rival....
    [/quote]

No, it won't be bad, but it'll shut up a lot of the naysayers. That and I have a few coworkers who bet me that the Giants will lose. Nothing would make me happier than have the Giants prove them wrong.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]
    Where do you reside?
    [/quote]

Where do I live?
    [/quote]
    Yeah, you are not in NY right?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]
    Where do you reside?
    [/quote]

Where do I live?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

lol of course I'm in NY, what made you think I don't live here?

I'm sorry this game really sucks *** .

Our D banged up as it is looks out-classed out there.

some bogus *** calls in favor of the Stains... we're getting bent over so badly

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

well. there you go....picked off again.
    []

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="AsianGiant"][/quote]
    Where do you reside?
    [/quote]

Where do I live?
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

lol of course I'm in NY, what made you think I don't live here?
    [/quote]
    Not sure...I had a great time there

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well. there you go....picked off again.
    []
    [/quote]
    Wow, we look bad everywhere other than Hixon on the return game. So, everyone said we needed to control the game, but meanwhile on every 3 and short, we go for the home run. Unfrikin believable. I'm thinking we are missing Kenny Phillips more than anyone wants to let on.

Add Ross and canty if only for depth and roatation.

the truth is the Stains have quality players at all the skill positions, and Greg Williams actually brought defensive schemes that the Stains can execute.

bottomline: we were outplayed (just caught a Shockey flashback [])