Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Add Ross and canty if only for depth and roatation.

the truth is the Stains have quality players at all the skill positions, and Greg Williams actually brought defensive schemes that the Stains can execute.

bottomline: we were outplayed (just caught a Shockey flashback [])
    [/quote]Got to add out-coached as well. The team looked flat on both sides of the ball. I don't know if Eli was hurting more than he let on, but it seemed as the game went on he was having trouble with getting the umph on the deep passes. Well at least the Iggles lost.

I'm ok with this loss. We had to lose at some point.

Now let the Saints get the pressure of "when will they lose" undefeated media circus.

The Giants need to lose a game or two, it will make them better for the playoffs.

You have to fail so you know how bad it hurts, the NFL doesn't provide bailouts....oops...let's not get political....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm ok with this loss. We had to lose at some point.

Now let the Saints get the pressure of "when will they lose" undefeated media circus.

The Giants need to lose a game or two, it will make them better for the playoffs.

You have to fail so you know how bad it hurts, the NFL doesn't provide bailouts....oops...let's not get political....
    [/quote]</P>

Agree. There were many who were saying 19-0. There are inevitable clunkers each season, ala Cleveland last year. But, the Saints were a quality team and we underperformed on both sides of the ball.</P>

We're missing Phillips and Ross. Anyone who thought C.C. Brown wouldn't eventually be exposed were crazy. I think the Saints did their homework well with their 2 weeks preparation.</P>

We;ll be OK. At least we didn't get outplayed by the Raiders, like our friends, the Eagles did. Props to Pierce, who denigrated Oakland after our game. They were hissed off and you could definitely see a greater level of intensity from them against the Egirls... lol... good job, Pierce.</P>

We'll need a better performance this week from our D. More pressure on Warner (not too many blitzes against Brees yesterday! He had a lot of time), and better handling of assignments by the DB's. I won't be unhappy if Boldin's ankle keeps him out, or limited this week. CC Brown can expect to be picked on again, and hope Dockery got the kinks out.</P>

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm ok with this loss. We had to lose at some point.

[/quote]</p>

Agree. There were many who were saying 19-0. There are inevitable clunkers each season, ala Cleveland last year. But, the Saints were a quality team and we underperformed on both sides of the ball.</p>

We're missing Phillips and Ross. Anyone who thought C.C. Brown wouldn't eventually be exposed were crazy. I think the Saints did their homework well with their 2 weeks preparation.</p>

We;ll be OK. At least we didn't get outplayed by the Raiders, like our friends, the Eagles did. Props to Pierce, who denigrated Oakland after our game. They were hissed off and you could definitely see a greater level of intensity from them against the Egirls... lol... good job, Pierce.</p>

We'll need a better performance this week from our D. More pressure on Warner (not too many blitzes against Brees yesterday! He had a lot of time), and better handling of assignments by the DB's. I won't be unhappy if Boldin's ankle keeps him out, or limited this week. CC Brown can expect to be picked on again, and hope Dockery got the kinks out.</p>[/quote]

I'd rather lose to a team like the Saints than the Raiders. That's pretty pathetic by the Eagles, really sad.

Eventhough the game was more, "Shockey Vs Giants", I don't really care. Saints are not our division rival and we lost nothing against the NFC East division. So I really feel it's one of those losses that aren't all that painful.....

Warner still hangs onto the ball too long. If our DE's can put on the pressure and secondaries can cover, we could have a good game....

I'm saying it.

Look for us to bounce back something fierce against the cards...they aren't as airtight as everyone wants to believe.

I agree with the KP sentiments, but I also feel that Boley brought a certain kind of "energy" that was missing.

I like Chase, but he's not starters material. period.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

my friend just posted that Jim Zorn was fired

can't find anything yet though...that team is a mess

[quote user="bansaw"]my friend just posted that Jim Zorn was fired

[/quote]

if that's true we know we shouldn't be surprised....Campbell will probably be released at season's end.

Snyder's an ***. He'll probably approach Gruden, Mariucci or someone like them.

If true. (all i heard was a demotion, but again one never knows)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]my friend just posted that Jim Zorn was fired

[/quote]

if that's true we know we shouldn't be surprised....Campbell will probably be released at season's end.

If true. (all i heard was a demotion, but again one never knows)[/quote]

The redskin fans should be asking Snyder to sell the team. He's the problem.

You'll never have a winning team when you have a marry-go-round coaching staff....and extremely overpaid, underperforming players....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]my friend just posted that Jim Zorn was fired

[/quote]

If true. (all i heard was a demotion, but again one never knows)[/quote]</P>

</P>

Cambells contract is up @ the end of t he season.</P>

</P>

Wsh. is a MESS !</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]my friend just posted that Jim Zorn was fired

[/quote]
    I saw that they offered Shanahan the job this week and he turned them down.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2009/10/19/s...usspor00000002