Re: Asian giant for HC

Bills played a game last year and signed to play 1 game for 4 or 5 years I think

but why bring up the Bills? who cares about the ****ing Bills

[quote user="bansaw"]Bills played a game last year and signed to play 1 game for 4 or 5 years I think

but why bring up the Bills? who cares about the ****ing Bills

[/quote]</P>

I thought there was talk of them moving to Canada. Could be wrong. You don't want them there?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Gmen2005"]hey guys! just saw paranormal activity, how's everything going here in the thread
    [/quote]

.....eh? Ghosts?

Speaking for myself I'm doing well; all things considered. Must say I'm a bit concerned with the Philthies line-up....

Also hope we can bounce back with a W against the redbirds.

you?[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slvc1QKzWgY</P>

speaking of paranormal activity........................remember when Ghostbusters first came out? It seemed every kid under the age of 12 was walking down the street singing the theme song..........."who you gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS"</P>

The Phillies do look tough , should be a great series but the <FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Yanks will prevail</FONT> Have not scene the dates of the games but would notbe shocked if they can get CC 3 starts in 7 games providing it goes that far.</P>

I'm putting the cart before the horse here. Lets finish off the Angels first![]</P>

[/quote]</P>

boooooooo hisssssssss boooooo.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I know you're a big Blue Jay fan Mr. Bandwagon...................you going to have to trust me on this .................if the Yanks were not in this , I'd rooting for the Blue Jays. On another note , aren't the Bills playing a game up in Canada this year?</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes i believe the Buffalo/Toronto Bills are playin in Dec vs Jets... and if they hadn't of hitched its wagon to Buffalos team they coulda been chasin other such as STL.. but oh wellthe Bills it is. </P>

i'm kinda hoping they don't get one.. i'd be torn between NYGand a Canadian team..[]</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]why bring up the Bills? who cares about the ****ing Bills

[/quote]</p>

I was watching this Ultimate Tailgate show last night on Food Network. Not sure if anyone else caught it or not but it was Chicago against Buffalo. Cooking all their tailgate food and their homemade grills and all that fun stuff. Well Buffalo made a roast sandwich for one of there entrees. They place one chicken wing at the end of the rectangular plate and called the dish wide right. I laughed for a while. At least they can joke about it now. Made me think of your Norwood photoshop also. lol
    </p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]why bring up the Bills? who cares about the ****ing Bills

[/quote]</p>

I was watching this Ultimate Tailgate show last night on Food Network. Not sure if anyone else caught it or not but it was Chicago against Buffalo. Cooking all their tailgate food and their homemade grills and all that fun stuff. Well Buffalo made a roast sandwich for one of there entrees. They place one chicken wing at the end of the rectangular plate and called the dish wide right. I laughed for a while. At least they can joke about it now. Made me think of your Norwood photoshop also. lol
    </p>[/quote]worth a repost

But I guess the Bills in Toronto would come in handy every 4 years... I'm not a front runner like bandy so I wouldn't think of cheering for them [:P]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bansaw"]why bring up the Bills? who cares about the ****ing Bills

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL , thats good Lando , from what I've seen and been told those Buffalo fans are a faithful bunch. Good they [at least some] can let "wide right" go. Of course we will never let it go[]</P>

All-Pro

whats a "Front Runner"

that ain't right. Canuck on canuck crime that is [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a "Front Runner"[/quote]
    a front runner is another name for band wagon fan....no offense Bandy.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a "Front Runner"[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front-runner

LOL []