All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a "Front Runner"[/quote]
    a front runner is another name for band wagon fan....no offense Bandy.
    [/quote]</P>

none takin..i am a bandwagon fan.. hopped on in 86/7 superbowl coulda been a Bronco.. i was 12 at the time and been on "the wagon ever since..so was Bansaw at one point i'd bet. </P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a "Front Runner"[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front-runner

LOL []
    [/quote]</P>

lol.. "Front-runner can also be used to describe a type of sports fan who likes only the team that is winning." its the bills have they ever won or winning now lol</P>

[quote user="bansaw"]worth a repost

[/quote]
    Always, too funny. I remember it and I was only 10 years old.

[quote user="SEC105"]

Of course we will never let it go[]</p>[/quote]
    Cheers []

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]whats a "Front Runner"[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

none takin..i am a bandwagon fan.. hopped on in 86/7 superbowl coulda been a Bronco.. i was 12 at the time and been on "the wagon ever since..so was Bansaw at one point i'd bet. </p>

</p>[/quote]yep was a Steelers fan growing up because of Bradshaw at QB....had my whole public school believing he was my 2nd Uncle for a couple years, teachers included []

Then LT broke Theisman's leg and Joe was hated in my house. My dad was an Argo's fan and hated Joe with a passion...so I saw that and started to see a couple games and what the Defense was all about in '85 and then a gf dad walked out of the room when I told him I cheered for the Giants (him a Cowboys fan) so that made me like them even more

The 90s were long but I always had a Giants cap or touque

All-Pro

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

none takin..i am a bandwagon fan.. hopped on in 86/7 superbowl coulda been a Bronco.. i was 12 at the time and been on "the wagon ever since..so was Bansaw at one point i'd bet. </P>

</P>

[/quote]yep was a Steelers fan growing up because of Bradshaw at QB....had my whole public school believing he was my 2nd Uncle for a couple years, teachers included []

Then LT broke Theisman's leg and Joe was hated in my house. My dad was an Argo's fan and hated Joe with a passion...so I saw that and started to see a couple games and what the Defense was all about in '85 and then a gf dad walked out of the room when I told him I cheered for the Giants (him a Cowboys fan) so that made me like them even more

The 90s were long but I always had a Giants cap or touque
    [/quote]</P>

they didn't show alot of games of NY even after the SB back than in this area..i was still watching Edmonton Eskies kick ***.. but like you always hadsome sort of clothing. i had a jersey and one of those blue winter jackets with a hood with the red lining and they both got torn to rat **** in one winter season playing p/u football []</P>

lol@ Bradshaw.. i used to think Gretzky's lived in St Creek because there was a house by me that always had 9 cars in the driveway. my pops said it wa his an i beleived it.lol </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

LOL []
    [/quote]</P>

lol.. "Front-runner can also be used to describe a type of sports fan who likes only the team that is winning." its the bills have they ever won or winning now lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

So if the Broncos had pulled it out in the 86/87 Super Bowl , you might be wearing an Elway #7jersey to this day...............if you were young thats understandable.....................but "fate" SURE takes some good turns doesn't it? </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

LOL []
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

So if the Broncos had pulled it out in the 86/87 Super Bowl , you might be wearing an Elway #7jersey to this day...............if you were young thats understandable.....................but "fate" SURE takes some good turns doesn't it? </P>

[/quote]</P>

i shudder now when thinking about that but yes i could've.. but than again it was not only the win that made me jump on the "wagon".. it was the celebration after thegame (i don't remember anything from the actual game) agiants player which i always thought was McConkey (but it wasn't it was Burt as per some old time fans on here told me)was running down the side lines carrying his kid(s).. i thought that was the coolest thing ever... </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

LOL []
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i shudder now when thinking about that but yes i could've.. but than again it was not only the win that made me jump on the "wagon".. it was the celebration after thegame (i don't remember anything from the actual game) agiants player which i always thought was McConkey (but it wasn't it was Burt as per some old time fans on here told me)was running down the side lines carrying his kid(s).. i thought that was the coolest thing ever... </P>

[/quote]</P>

Well that certainly would do it , Burt holding kids when you are young and seeing that. Do you recall the dance William Roberts OL and LB Pepper Johnson did @ midfield after the SB 21 victory? At any rateI'm SUREa Simms jersey looks much better on you than an Elway jersey[]</P>

All-Pro

i might have but can't remember.. thats my only memory of the game.. and yes Simms jersey didlook better onme (nothing against JE of course).. to this day i don't think i've seen the whole game.. just clips on NFL Network.. []