Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]don't sleep on Boley not factoring either.

He has a motor and could be a play-maker, the kind we need at his position.
    [/quote]</p>

Hope all is well, GY'76...*
    </p>

Yeah, we sure could use Boley's talents.[/quote]
    </p>

Thanks Zim. Tomorrow I have a Interview with a company about 25 miles
    west of chicago...they already told me that what I'm asking is above
    what they are willing, but haven't told me what they're offering.

So, I have some "back up" numbers in mind but won't reveal anything til I hear what they "offer".

you know how that goes....

Boley's absence in a way reminds me of the loss of Kawika. Or how we had a Brandon Short, or Jesse Armstead once.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Would you guys agree that the Eagles game is the closest thing there can be to a MUST WIN in week 8?

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the playoff game. I want to win so bad!!!
    [/quote]

I don't know about a "must win" but since it's the piggles I WANT a Win. period.
    [/quote]
    Hope the job thing works out for you GY....Good Luck with it SEC105

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bansaw"]<a href="http://www.bangcartoon.com/2009/flawed_execution.htm">
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2009/flawed_execution.htm</a>

[/quote]

the irony is, after the last 2 weeks, I'm not sure if that shouldn't be Gilbride up there...or Sheridan.

I do not blame Coughlin though. When Eli's rattled he makes bad reads and throws.

When receivers drop catches that also makes Eli rattled.

When the running game appears to be returning to a 2-headed monster and we have a full quarter plus remaining minutes of the current quarter....why are we throwing on almost every down?

[/quote]

Next week is going to be an extremely important game. I can tell ya, I wasn't heart broken when we lost to the Saints. I was a bit shocked to have lost to the Cards, but again, Giants seem to play bad on national TV for some reason, from a historical perspective.

If we lose 3 in a row, then it' worry time...

[/quote]
    It is an important game . Divisional and our hated rivals . If we can knock them off down in Philly it sure would make things a whole lot better. Be a great place to start to get "on a roll" again , thats for sure

[quote user="SEC105"]Hope the job thing works out for you GY....Good Luck with it SEC105[/quote]

Yes good luck GY! Did it happen yet? Let us know how it goes....

Good luck GY.

Must win for us, and like RV stated in his latest blog, the team needs to find some identity. Gilbride said last year he wanted to "air it out more". I think we need to realize that we are a run first team, not the colts. I don't think Chase is the right guy to be in there either. The kid has got a lot of heart, but you have a group in there with not a lot of athletic ability (pierce, blackburn, cc brown) to react to plays. Why not put Kiwi in at LBr during 3rd and long? He can cover as well as Chase or Pierce or rush the passer?

well....interview went well enough, if there's anything I don't like it
    would be the fact that I have to travel 25% of the time just about
    anywhere in the world.

I can't say much but I can say that about 98.9% of the clientele is U.S
    Military, so the traveling would be to various U.S Military
    Installations.

This is where the pay or salary thing is crucial for me...pay me for
    the hassle of leaving my wife and kids perhaps a bit too frequently.

MJG:

I like Chase for his Heart too, but I don't think Kiwi was "natural" enough at LB either.

Like I said before, how much could we have benefitted from retaining a Kawika Mitchell, then adding a Boley?

Like you I HOPE that we get a playmaker LB this upcoming
    draft....matter of fact outside of more O-Linemen, I hope we focus more
    on Defensive players this Draft.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well....interview went well enough, if there's anything I don't like it
    anywhere in the world.

Installations.

MJG:

I like Chase for his Heart too, but I don't think Kiwi was "natural" enough at LB either.

Like I said before, how much could we have benefitted from retaining a Kawika Mitchell, then adding a Boley?

on Defensive players this Draft.[/quote]

Sounds like a very intersting job. Do you have any other prospects on the horizon?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Sounds like a very intersting job. Do you have any other prospects on the horizon?

[/quote]

eh, it's ok...not exactly my "dream" gig you know? Maybe just to make ends meet, but I am leaning toward going back to school and getting an associates in something.

Anyway, I'm not really for traveling since I would be leaving wife and kids for stretches of time. Being a Soldier showed me the harshness of that lifestyle....

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

eh, it's ok...not exactly my "dream" gig you know? Maybe just to make ends meet, but I am leaning toward going back to school and getting an associates in something.

Anyway, I'm not really for traveling since I would be leaving wife and kids for stretches of time. Being a Soldier showed me the harshness of that lifestyle....
    [/quote]

Yeah I've never been a soldier so I wouldn't know. I guess when people say traveling the world!!, it sounds like a vacation, but I think how you travel and what for are two different things. [:P]

I don't believe the economy is any better now than last year, so keep that in mind, I know your priority is to stick with family, nothing wrong with that at all.....

Heeeeelllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]well....interview went well enough, if there's anything I don't like it
    anywhere in the world.

Installations.

MJG:

on Defensive players this Draft.[/quote]
    Glad to hear about the interview. I have traveled quite a bit this year. I'm on my way to my third European delivery so planning on departing Sunday, and I've spent at least 8 weeks on the road with Tankers this year.

My question is we do have some young, athletic LBrs, Kehl, Goff, DeOssie, and Stinton. Is it that they aren't getting it?