Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Heeeeelllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/quote]

Wow you're alive? LOL

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]well....interview went well enough, if there's anything I don't like it would be the fact that I have to travel 25% of the time just about anywhere in the world.

I can't say much but I can say that about 98.9% of the clientele is U.S Military, so the traveling would be to various U.S Military Installations.

This is where the pay or salary thing is crucial for me...pay me for the hassle of leaving my wife and kids perhaps a bit too frequently.

MJG:
    I like Chase for his Heart too, but I don't think Kiwi was "natural" enough at LB either.
    Like I said before, how much could we have benefitted from retaining a Kawika Mitchell, then adding a Boley?

Like you I HOPE that we get a playmaker LB this upcoming draft....matter of fact outside of more O-Linemen, I hope we focus more on Defensive players this Draft.[/quote]
    Glad to hear about the interview. I have traveled quite a bit this year. I'm on my way to my third European delivery so planning on departing Sunday, and I've spent at least 8 weeks on the road with Tankers this year.

My question is we do have some young, athletic LBrs, Kehl, Goff, DeOssie, and Stinton. Is it that they aren't getting it?
    [/quote]</P>

I </P>

It would be good to see some of these guys force themselves intoa starting role..................it just seems Blackburn is a head of them if one goes by how Sheridan is playing his cards as of late. Part of it has to be not getting it.......yet</P>

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]well....interview went well enough, if there's anything I don't like it would be the fact that I have to travel 25% of the time just about anywhere in the world.

I can't say much but I can say that about 98.9% of the clientele is U.S Military, so the traveling would be to various U.S Military Installations.

This is where the pay or salary thing is crucial for me...pay me for the hassle of leaving my wife and kids perhaps a bit too frequently.

MJG:
    I like Chase for his Heart too, but I don't think Kiwi was "natural" enough at LB either.
    Like I said before, how much could we have benefitted from retaining a Kawika Mitchell, then adding a Boley?

Like you I HOPE that we get a playmaker LB this upcoming draft....matter of fact outside of more O-Linemen, I hope we focus more on Defensive players this Draft.[/quote]
    Glad to hear about the interview. I have traveled quite a bit this year. I'm on my way to my third European delivery so planning on departing Sunday, and I've spent at least 8 weeks on the road with Tankers this year.

My question is we do have some young, athletic LBrs, Kehl, Goff, DeOssie, and Stinton. Is it that they aren't getting it?
    [/quote]</p>

I </p>

It would be good to see some of these guys force themselves intoa starting role..................it just seems Blackburn is a head of them if one goes by how Sheridan is playing his cards as of late. Part of it has to be not getting it.......yet</p>[/quote]

Again i like Chase...i love his determination, but I don't think he's a playmaker...DeOssie seems best as a LS, Kehl is a ST monster.

Clint Sintim was the guy that I think was drafted to become a playmaker. the thing was, he was 34 scheme LB not a 43. and he's hurt.

hi. []

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="SEC105"]

MJG:

[/quote]</P>

I </P>

It would be good to see some of these guys force themselves intoa starting role..................it just seems Blackburn is a head of them if one goes by how Sheridan is playing his cards as of late. Part of it has to be not getting it.......yet</P>

[/quote]

Again i like Chase...i love his determination, but I don't think he's a playmaker...DeOssie seems best as a LS, Kehl is a ST monster.

Clint Sintim was the guy that I think was drafted to become a playmaker. the thing was, he was 34 scheme LB not a 43. and he's hurt.

hi. []
    [/quote]</P>

GY Well , if these young guys [LBs]do not step up this year we still have Boley. He'scoming back and if the little but very good he's done so far is any indication.........we should be OK....not mention the return of the other defensive players who have been out............these last 2 teams we've played are right up as the best in the NFL offensively N. O. ....we broke down Cards we gave a lot of good field position</P>

Hi JG...................the board misses you're "news" input ,someone made a threadabout it</P>

I'm still wondering why we didn't go after a Keith Rivers, a Mauluaga, a Beason or a Pat Willis... (the last 2 -3 drafts).

I think Kehl and Goff can become good role-players but I don't know if they become big time LBs.

Sintim has the tools but does he have the football mind to make the changes and adapt to OLB in a 43 scheme?

I'd love to see another OLB with a motor, I think Boley could be our guy if not short-term, but how great would it be if we drafted a young stud monster LB?

maybe I was spoiled from the likes of LT, Banks, Reasons, Carson, Armstead, barrow, Short etc....(notice I didn't mention Dhani [:|])

I liked Kawika for the energy he brought, he was a true LB and he fit well with the 4 man rush we had when he was with us.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Pat Willis...
    [/quote]
    God, how nice would that be....That makes me smile as I am just thinking about it.

You know who else is missing?

aaron rouse and jay alford....i mean one moment it's like we have talented depth but now?

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]You know who else is missing?

aaron rouse and jay alford....i mean one moment it's like we have talented depth but now?
    [/quote]

Yeah true....I forgot about our injuries.......but we have who we have, if we can't get up for this Eagles game, then this team lost something along the way....

but what's the deal with rouse?

first we had all this fanfare despite what was supposedly a good player mysteriously released by the pack; then it's like it fell off the table.

Alford has a motor, he IS missed in the interior...make no mistake. Hopefully a returning Canty can alleviate some of that missing ingredient.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]but what's the deal with rouse?

first we had all this fanfare despite what was supposedly a good player mysteriously released by the pack; then it's like it fell off the table.

Alford has a motor, he IS missed in the interior...make no mistake. Hopefully a returning Canty can alleviate some of that missing ingredient.
    [/quote]</P>

I'm not as knowledgeable as others on her about Rouse, but some of them pointed out some problems he has, which is a reason why he was available. I'd think the coaches would have him out there is they thought he was better.</P>

Agree with AG... we have to go with what we have, and have a fierce attitude against Philly. If not, them some ingredient is missing, and it's not talent, or depth. It's schemes, like blitzing pressure and using a shorter passing game, along with the run... and, it could also be killer instinct, performing at everyone's best with the plays that are called.</P>

Alford was a bad loss, and yeah, Let's hope Canty gets out there soon to help.</P>