Re: Asian giant for HC

had some good ones that day, I must have been bored or baked or both

Alot of good memories. Thanks Bansaw. It never gets old...

Ok.....NOW it's time to start worrying......

[:$]

Missed the game bringing an Airplane to Portugal, now in Bangor ME, so saw the highlights. Wow. We aren't good. Not even close... I'm thinking 7-9 may be a real possibility this year.

[quote user="mjg407"]Missed the game bringing an Airplane to Portugal, now in Bangor ME, so saw the highlights. Wow. We aren't good. Not even close... I'm thinking 7-9 may be a real possibility this year.
    [/quote]

we are what we are guys and gals.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Did you take the job? Wish I could offer you one out here.

they haven't called back....my understanding is they want to confer with their Engineers and other Techie types to determine if I meet their qualifications as well as what to potentially offer me wage-wise.

and what I asked, they told me was higher than what they were willing, and that didn't give me the best feeling you know?

re: the Jints
    so, the D has rediscovered their inner Tim Lewis and Eli is pining for a incarcerated Plax.....

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]they haven't called back....my understanding is they want to confer with their Engineers and other Techie types to determine if I meet their qualifications as well as what to potentially offer me wage-wise.

and what I asked, they told me was higher than what they were willing, and that didn't give me the best feeling you know?

so, the D has rediscovered their inner Tim Lewis and Eli is pining for a incarcerated Plax.....
    [/quote]IMHO, take it, keep the market open for other opportunities. Unfortunately it is a buyers market right now for talent. What was your MOS (or whatever the USA calls it for specialty) ?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]they haven't called back....my understanding is they want to confer with their Engineers and other Techie types to determine if I meet their qualifications as well as what to potentially offer me wage-wise.

[/quote]IMHO, take it, keep the market open for other opportunities. Unfortunately it is a buyers market right now for talent. What was your MOS (or whatever the USA calls it for specialty) ?
    [/quote]
    19K Armor Crewman....tanks.
    I drove, loaded and later at OpFor, Gunned.

So technically no direct civilian job equivalents. But I went to a trade school and studied EST and Residential Electricity...
    thing is I don't like this Field.

As an Illinois vet, i've been researching Illinois State funded schools because my Tuition and other enrollment fees get waived and I still qualify for the MGIB.
    Also as a Serv-Connect Vet i could also go the route of Vocational Re-Hab....

so I do have options...educationally if not occupationally.

I have to agree with MJ.

Keep your eyes open, but if the job is for the taking you'd have to really consider it. I know being far from your family is tough, but you are being the "man" and providing them shelter, even if you're not there.